ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I dunno how you get more versatile than a majority black cw
All white = all dirty = not so versatile

All black = doesn't always work with a fit, try wearing all light colours and black shoes

Last edited:
haven't been in here a few days but the last time I was here, I asked if the Olympic UB's are LTD and someone here said no. I checked SNS right now and it says LTD. So which one is it?

They're "LTD" but probly gonna be a lot of them out there.

They're "LTD" but probly gonna be a lot of them out there.
thats good to hear, gonna be grabbing a pair of gold for myself even tho I don't like gradients but they're be my only pair. Will also need a pair of silvers for my brother. 

Navy and Black is CLEAN, brown and black it all depends on the execution 
navy and black are too close on the dark color spectrum and don't go well together IMO. I see dark navy jeans and some Pirate Black yeezys and the fit is horrible. Was also recently at a wedding and navy slacks and black leather shoes didn't look good either. 

Last edited:

thats good to hear, gonna be grabbing a pair of gold for myself even tho I don't like gradients but they're be my only pair. Will also need a pair of silvers for my brother. 

navy and black are too close on the dark color spectrum and don't go well together IMO. I see dark navy jeans and some Pirate Black yeezys and the fit is horrible. Was also recently at a wedding and navy slacks and black leather shoes didn't look good either. 
imma chalk that up to your personal taste, which means I can't argue with you about your personal preferences.  Give me Navy and Black and I am happy.

I wish the FTL's would actually get the Olympic pack in stores.  

yeah from the beginning I said IMO. Show me some good fits with dark navy jeans and all black shoes and vice versa all black jeans with navy shoes, I have yet to see these 2 combos put together nicely. 

yeah from the beginning I said IMO. Show me some good fits with dark navy jeans and all black shoes and vice versa all black jeans with navy shoes, I have yet to see these 2 combos put together nicely. 
Google my friend Google but it wouldn't matter because you don't like the combo and that is fine.  

yeah again, it's just personal preference. I like navy and I like black as well, just not together for the most part. Meanwhile I think white can go with absolutely anything. 

I wore a black suit with light brown desert boots to a wedding last weekend and it was fresh as hell.

I bet it was lol^ @vinotwofour  white does go with a lot but its just not as versatile to me.  You couldn't wear white shoes everywhere while black you can.  Case in point I am a Filmmaker/Camera Op i couldn't wear white shoes to a lot of the gigs I do. 

Did anyone's orders from SS actually have DHL tracking? Mine shows no movement...
I'm in the same boat here. It says DHL received information 8/4 and I have emails saying it was picked up, but still says awaiting courier pickup on SS. Emailed them to ask what was going on (because I still haven't reviewed them). But no reply yet outside of them saying they'd look into it.

I saw those on eBay. The guy sells all fakes and has a 100% feedback score. Go figure.
Seeing your avy, hopefully you got a legit pair. Those ASU's were really nice in hand, a shame we couldn't get more because I would've kept my size

The goal is to save them money off what they would have paid in fees.  eBay will charge 10%, so a BIN sneaker at $200 will actually bring $180 to the seller.  So you would offer him somewhere around that amount via direct invoice.  Other platforms will have different fees than eBay, but that's a rough guideline.

you're safe using direct invoice?

well in my personal opinion, brown and black looks bad together. Same thing goes for navy and black. 

Dont say this to Euro's. THey'd rip your head off.

I agree though. I just can't wear black shoes when i wear navy suits or anything dark blue. It just looks odd to me

you're safe using direct invoice?
As a buyer, absolutely.  As a seller, I've been told to make sure you have detailed pics attached to the invoice as well as a very detailed description so you don't get caught if there's a dispute.  It won't stop a scammer from trying a chargeback, but they can do that just as easily if you sell through eBay.

Back
Top Bottom