ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing your avy, hopefully you got a legit pair. Those ASU's were really nice in hand, a shame we couldn't get more because I would've kept my size

Not yet. Ive been trying hard to track some down but no luck yet. I found one a 1/2 size up but the guy wants 1,000 and I'm not about those crazy resell prices. I've tried calling the ASU store and throwing my alumni status out but it's always some college kid just working off tuition haha who isn't about that boost life. I talked to a few friends down there and quite a few of the athletes got them. I'm mad pissed extra butter is the only retail drop I've seen. I'm just hoping they bring em out again. Where did you get your pair? Im happy a few got their hands on them but damn, it seems like the most limited drop of UB I've seen.

Last edited:
Light or dark brown dress shoes are must for me when I wear suits of any color. Black looks weird to me

As a buyer, absolutely.  As a seller, I've been told to make sure you have detailed pics attached to the invoice as well as a very detailed description so you don't get caught if there's a dispute.  It won't stop a scammer from trying a chargeback, but they can do that just as easily if you sell through eBay.

good to know. I dont know why I'm sketched out doing anything outside of ebay, but i typically buy alot of tickets and I'm extra cautious with getting scammed since it isnt cheap.

My Rams season parking passes......Boy, took one with no lube. Still limping around.

The goal is to save them money off what they would have paid in fees.  eBay will charge 10%, so a BIN sneaker at $200 will actually bring $180 to the seller.  So you would offer him somewhere around that amount via direct invoice.  Other platforms will have different fees than eBay, but that's a rough guideline.
This was one of the main reasons for creating our site, we're saving and passing it on to the potential buyers

good to know. I dont know why I'm sketched out doing anything outside of ebay, but i typically buy alot of tickets and I'm extra cautious with getting scammed since it isnt cheap.

My Rams season parking passes......Boy, took one with no lube. Still limping around.
Paypal usually sides with the buyer, just make sure you never do any gifting and you'll be good (it says whether or not you have buyer protection). As a seller, you have to ALWAYS be able to prove your case- whether that means detailed pictures of boxing and preparing for shipment or videos, you want to be very detailed and give no doubt in what you did before it got shipped.

Dont say this to Euro's. THey'd rip your head off.

I agree though. I just can't wear black shoes when i wear navy suits or anything dark blue. It just looks odd to me
lol yeah I remember one dude in here (or yeezy thread) that gave a whole color coordination lesson. I forgot if it was same dude that said no one dresses better than him and he post a fit of his Ed Hardy attire

lol yeah I remember one dude in here (or yeezy thread) that gave a whole color coordination lesson. I forgot if it was same dude that said no one dresses better than him and he post a fit of his Ed Hardy attire
He's funny, I think most of us know who you're talking about

Paypal usually sides with the buyer, just make sure you never do any gifting and you'll be good (it says whether or not you have buyer protection). As a seller, you have to ALWAYS be able to prove your case- whether that means detailed pictures of boxing and preparing for shipment or videos, you want to be very detailed and give no doubt in what you did before it got shipped.

Yeah, I've been on the wrong side of Paypal decision once. Cost me $600. Partly my mistake.

But agreed, as a buyer, they almost always side with you, even if you might be wrong! Gifting is definitely a no-no, I know that much

Is there a thread where auction/selling tips can be given or could I post some of my listings here for advice (not to hock wares here, I mean)?

Jw

I'm probably losing money right now the way I'm listing, but I'm not sure what to change on my eBay postings

YES!!!

That dude was hilarious. I still think he was trolling himself, but he was dead serious. Wasnt he proud of true religion jeans, or something like that. Then showed his fits and we all died?

Bring that dude back.

I think i made fun of his Miami Vice 1980's looking kitchen, which i should not have. I felt bad.

He really was trying to do it big but just had different tastes. WOuldnt have been a problem had he not told us how much we were all doing it wrong.

Is there a thread where auction/selling tips can be given or could I post some of my listings here for advice (not to hock wares here, I mean)?

Jw

I'm probably losing money right now the way I'm listing, but I'm not sure what to change on my eBay postings

You could probably start a thread in general asking for tips, but you can't post anything unless its in classifieds or in your sig.

YES!!!

That dude was hilarious. I still think he was trolling himself, but he was dead serious. Wasnt he proud of true religion jeans, or something like that. Then showed his fits and we all died?

Bring that dude back.

I think i made fun of his Miami Vice 1980's looking kitchen, which i should not have. I felt bad.

He really was trying to do it big but just had different tastes. WOuldnt have been a problem had he not told us how much we were all doing it wrong.
lol yeah he said we all dress bad and then posted his yeezy fit with true religion jeans, ed hardy shirt, and ed hardy hat. Also bragging about his newly renovated kitchen that he dropped stacks on 
roll.gif

That was a great fashion lesson

What happened?

I'll be there Saturday for the Cowboys/Rams game. The CEO of my company invited me and a guest to watch the game from a suite
nthat.gif

As a buyer, absolutely.  As a seller, I've been told to make sure you have detailed pics attached to the invoice as well as a very detailed description so you don't get caught if there's a dispute.  It won't stop a scammer from trying a chargeback, but they can do that just as easily if you sell through eBay.
For those scammers trying to say order not as described, I recently started video taping myself packaging the exact item in the post office and then dropping it off in the bin. I know it is a hassle and kinda weird but it actually saved me from a dispute saying my shoes were used when received. But I linked the video to the PayPal dispute and I won. Hopefully that scammer gets his PayPal blocked for life.

For those scammers trying to say order not as described, I recently started video taping myself packaging the exact item in the post office and then dropping it off in the bin. I know it is a hassle and kinda weird but it actually saved me from a dispute saying my shoes were used when received. But I linked the video to the PayPal dispute and I won. Hopefully that scammer gets his PayPal blocked for life.
I've suggested video taping a long time ago, but another member in here said that paypal doesn't take video evidence. 

lol yeah he said we all dress bad and then posted his yeezy fit with true religion jeans, ed hardy shirt, and ed hardy hat. Also bragging about his newly renovated kitchen that he dropped stacks on 
roll.gif

That was a great fashion lesson
Im assuming thats in the Yeezy thread?  Need to look for it... 

I've suggested video taping a long time ago, but another member in here said that paypal doesn't take video evidence. 

Paypal automatically dismisses video as evidence because they say it can be doctored. Don't waste your time filming all that stuff it's all for naught. Only hope is the guy you're sending to isn't a POS and won't file a bogus *** claim

Damn, the measures you need to take these days. Thats crazy, but it worked.

Im assuming thats in the Yeezy thread?  Need to look for it... 
I forget which thread, it was either this one of the yeezy thread which I'm banned from, so I can't even go back for a good laugh
Paypal automatically dismisses video as evidence because they say it can be doctored. Don't waste your time filming all that stuff it's all for naught. Only hope is the guy you're sending to isn't a POS and won't file a bogus *** claim
yeah thats what another vet NT member said. I've done it twice before finding out that Paypal doesn't take video evidence. Good thing is, I don't sell often to encounter some of these scum bag chargeback buyers

Back
Top Bottom