ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeah, those are what I was thinking of. Just not sure if there are particular shops that receive exclusives, or if there are any particularly good places in general to check out for boosts.
Nah from what I know and have seen they should be in regular spots that sell UBs up there. I've seen a few pics recently of them still sitting at Adidas stores somewhere in Asia but I have no gauge on how popular the colorways are up there if at all so it's hard to say weather or not they'll still be there in a few months when you go

Last edited:
don't bother looking for boost in japan. There is nothing good there. For the most part, there aren't even ugly gradient shelf sitting Ultra Boosts. I was in Japan for 3 weeks in the major cities and did not find a single pair of Ultra Boost or NMD.

don't bother looking for boost in japan. There is nothing good there. For the most part, there aren't even ugly gradient shelf sitting Ultra Boosts. I was in Japan for 3 weeks in the major cities and did not find a single pair of Ultra Boost or NMD.
Well that's unfortunate, lol. Thanks for the input, regardless.

No Way!!!!

3 Weeks

KicksLab

Mita

Atmos 

Worm

Undefeated Tokyo 

just to name a few stores

and None had Boost?

I mean unless something changed or it's just the one day thing where they put out some UB's and NMD's and they get sold out that same day, I wouldn't expect you to walk in on a regular day and get something good in the fashion capitol of Japan. Definitely don't expect to see any Asia exclusives there either. Japan has a pretty big secondary market there as well so resellers grab majority of the stuff. 

Well, my friend got me both the uncaged triple black and the all red last week while he was in Tokyo. Good for me but not everybody here like those though.

No Way!!!!

3 Weeks

KicksLab

Mita

Atmos 

Worm

Undefeated Tokyo 

just to name a few stores

and None had Boost?
I was at all those. None had any UB's or NMD's. Unless you're walking into one of the consignment stores but they charge twice as much as Flight Club. Like that one store (forgot the name) thats close by to Undefeated, had SBB 1's for $600-$700 after conversion. Another shop had PB Yeezys for $1500. 

I was in Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka for the most part. If I wasn't finding anything good there, I wasn't going to find anything better at some of the smaller cities and towns. 

Last edited:

I was at all those. None had any UB's or NMD's. Unless you're walking into one of the consignment stores but they charge twice as much as Flight Club. Like that one store (forgot the name) thats close by to Undefeated, had SBB 1's for $600-$700 after conversion. Another shop had PB Yeezys for $1500. 

I was in Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka for the most part. If I wasn't finding anything good there, I wasn't going to find anything better at some of the smaller cities and towns. 
The Consignment Shops in Japan are Sick on Prices

I seen Regular Levis Jean Jackets that were 2nd hand used with a 1k price tag on them!

I don't doubt it!!!

But man, nothing in shops at retail is crazy!     

Same here, man. I feel with this colorway you either love it or hate it- there's no in between. I think they are fire and are in my top favorites for sure.
I love them as well, not as much as the simpler colorways but they are in my top 10 of all the UB's that have released

I seen Regular Levis Jean Jackets that were 2nd hand used with a 1k price tag on them!

I don't doubt it!!!

yeah even I was shocked that I didn't pick up a single pair of shoes in Japan. I was expecting to bring back at least 2 pairs. What I desire might be different than what that other member is looking for in Japan so who knows, he might pick up some stuff. 

Exactly my plan, lol.
Don't sweat it, you'll still have tons of fun in Japan doing all the touristy stuff even if you don't find any sneakers. Things could have changed and stores could be getting more and better shipment, but when I was there during June, it was dry. Another friend of mine was there earlier this year (or late last year, forgot) and said he didn't find any good boost there either and that was prime time around Burgundy and Olive UB's in Asia 

Last edited:

I love them as well, not as much as the simpler colorways but they are in my top 10 of all the UB's that have released
Believe it or not besides the MC 2.0, I am usually more into the neutral/simpler colorways (usually black and white colorways). Some of my favorites besides the MC 2.0 are the CB 1.0, CB 2.0 and Triple White. There is just something about the MC 2.0 that I can't get enough of. They really look dope af on feet.

Don't sweat it, you'll still have tons of fun in Japan doing all the touristy stuff even if you don't find any sneakers. Things could have changed and stores could be getting more and better shipment, but when I was there during June, it was dry. Another friend of mine was there earlier this year (or late last year, forgot) and said he didn't find any good boost there either and that was prime time around Burgundy and Olive UB's in Asia 
Word, I'm going for fun with my girl, as I've wanted to visit for years. Sneaker hunting isn't at the top of my list, but I do plan to do a little browsing and just thought it may be worth asking in advance. I appreciate the feedback.

Same here, man. I feel with this colorway you either love it or hate it- there's no in between. I think they are fire and are in my top favorites for sure.
I don't even have a pair yet and they're top 5 for me. Would probably be #1 if they ended up with that red outsole too 

Believe it or not besides the MC 2.0, I am usually more into the neutral/simpler colorways (usually black and white colorways). Some of my favorites besides the MC 2.0 are the CB 1.0, CB 2.0 and Triple White. There is just something about the MC 2.0 that I can't get enough of. They really look dope af on feet.
Yessir! Navy and cream's for me, and also 3M/cb, wool greys, mystery greys, ash purp's, olives, sns, white 1.0, and these MC's. Those mint's are really nice too, heck- lots of nice UB colorways (and oddly enough, I don't care for most of the collabs)

yeah even I was shocked that I didn't pick up a single pair of shoes in Japan. I was expecting to bring back at least 2 pairs. What I desire might be different than what that other member is looking for in Japan so who knows, he might pick up some stuff. 
I would've hit some Adidas Outlets

I hit a few Nike Outlets out there and that's where I seen the most stuff and for Cheap.

Best one was Mitsui Outlet Park Yokohama Bayside

http://www.31op.com/file/filer/yokohama/0000000344.pdf

I don't doubt it!!!

Japanese culture is infatuated with Levi's / American denim. 

That is why most of the "best" denim comes out of Japan these days, because they bought all of the old school looms when Levi's built newer / bigger looms

I don't even have a pair yet and they're top 5 for me. Would probably be #1 if they ended up with that red outsole too 
Sorry you weren't able to cop a pair yet, man. They sell out crazy fast once they drop on a website. They are definitely worth the hunt though. I can't wait for you to see them in person since you are loving the way they look and they are 10 times nicer in person. Pure flames in hand.

I'll keep an eye out for a size 8 or 8.5 for you.

Yessir! Navy and cream's for me, and also 3M/cb, wool greys, mystery greys, ash purp's, olives, sns, white 1.0, and these MC's. Those mint's are really nice too, heck- lots of nice UB colorways (and oddly enough, I don't care for most of the collabs)
3Ms have me drooling. Those are definitely ones I wish were part of my collection. Now my mentality is BNTL
laugh.gif

I may be part of the minority but I actually had a chance to cop white 1.0s multiple times but passed. Oddly enough, I actually prefer the triple whites over them. I like the pure white with grey accents and white outsole of the triple whites over the cream weaving and black outsole of the white 1.0.

Back
Top Bottom