ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys...I stepped in gum in my creams and got some gum stuck on the boost part, thankfully not on the wool. What's the best way to clean it and take it off... Brush and soaps and water? Please help!
It's underneath ? 

Just give them to the homeless man, they're trash now ... 

Last edited:
Were 3Ms limited? Seeing them all post for above $300 and I just cant stomach that 

high demand with short supply. they were a ltd release and usually purchased quickly after every drop

Definitely life changing. Got the same pair. Ready to part with my Flyknit Racers which don't compare in terms of comfort.

adidas-ultra-boost-translucent-cage-new-primeknit-3.jpg
Have these been talked about yet? Definitely ready for a chance to get greys at retail. Anyone heard dates?

Definitely life changing. Got the same pair. Ready to part with my Flyknit Racers which don't compare in terms of comfort.

A year ago I was all about flyknit racers/trainers. Had the whole color wheel going on. Lol. Then I got my first boost on clearance, the volt UB (which I think is very under rated considering you don't see "Volt" in any new models).
Then it was game over after that for my volt Flyknits and from then on it was all downhill. Each color I bought in UB I would sell the similar Flyknits.
Now the only pair I have left are the Volt trainers (classic OG) and the white trainers.
I, like some of you in here, probably would never thought adidas was going to take over our shoe collection. Now just jordan1s are for winter season and everything else was sold.
Thank you adidas for making my feet spoiled with comfort and hurting my wallet.

Also side note: before I would cringe at buying work shoes (Cole haans via outlet prices) for like $100. Now when i see UBs for $200 I'm like SOLD! Take my money! Hahaha.

For my first post on this thread, I'd figure that I post my ultra boosts. I have the navy, grey wool, and the olive Uncaged. Really like these shoes. Ever since I bought my first pair (grey wools) I haven't been able to wear anything that doesn't have boost. They are so comfy. I've been wearing the grey wool UBs since I got them in February. I have beat the **** out of them. One of the cages is falling off. View media item 2132465

Last edited:

screw oneness
one·ness

ˈwən(n)əs/

noun

noun: oneness

1. 1.

the fact or state of being unified or whole, though comprised of two or more parts.

"the oneness of man and nature"

• identity or harmony with someone or something.

"a strong sense of oneness is felt with all things"

2. 2.

the fact or state of being one in number.

"belief in the oneness of God"

Tried to order those og purple Ultraboost from footlocker using stock locate couldn't order [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Last edited:
 wrong thread

but holy crap they re-release that damn color way of the city sock on a weekly basis at this point.
There's a thread just for NMD's but this thread is titled Adidas Boost thread. Covers all boost, no?

I've been low key waiting for a good price on these city socks lately

A year ago I was all about flyknit racers/trainers. Had the whole color wheel going on. Lol. Then I got my first boost on clearance, the volt UB (which I think is very under rated considering you don't see "Volt" in any new models).
Then it was game over after that for my volt Flyknits and from then on it was all downhill. Each color I bought in UB I would sell the similar Flyknits.
Now the only pair I have left are the Volt trainers (classic OG) and the white trainers.
I, like some of you in here, probably would never thought adidas was going to take over our shoe collection. Now just jordan1s are for winter season and everything else was sold.
Thank you adidas for making my feet spoiled with comfort and hurting my wallet.

Also side note: before I would cringe at buying work shoes (Cole haans via outlet prices) for like $100. Now when i see UBs for $200 I'm like SOLD! Take my money! Hahaha.
I still prefer flyknit racers aesthetically, each shoe is comfy in their own way.

Back
Top Bottom