ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you may be the only person that thinks the flyknit is more comfy than the UB. FK is not an uncomfortable shoe...but UB >>>>>> as far as comfort.

but, opinion respected
I like FK better than PK but maybe because its less snug. However nothing beats boost.

CpyOffuXEAAlXhm.jpg:large

The flyknit trainer is such a dope shoe, racers are too narrow for me but I'm glad Nike hasn't brought the trainer back... Yet.

Agreed. I just couldn't let go my trainers. They are still in rotation during summer time even after 4 years.
I would have to take care of my UB OGs for that tread to last that long. Each shoe has a 1 day/week use. Lol.

Mixing brands bugs me idk

when I go to the gym I only wear my pair Metcon 2s and Nike dri-fits with non-descript shorts
I once realized I was wearing pretty much every brand to the gym once. Nike flyknit shoes, adidas shirt, under armor socks, jordan shorts, and reebok underwear... I kinda felt weird.

I'll only cross brands when in the gym or hooping. Casually is unacceptable for me hahah it just irk the ish outta me to see. Not that I pass judgement just not my style

Cross branding is what eryone is doing on this NIKETALK thread, posting about Adidas and all the goodness that the brand produces

I do it at the gym, btw.
tongue.gif

Is there even a forum/site just for Adidas talk? Not that I'd go there, just wondering

I can't mix Nike and Adidas shoes/gear even if I'm just working out or running, etc...it just bothers me. The only mixing I will do with athletic brands is Under Armour, since I do have a few pieces of their apparel I like, but will never own a pair of their shoes. This even applies to socks, unless they are no show. Yeah, I'm anal about that kind of stuff...

Nike's casual wear doesn't do it for me. And neither does Adidas' casual wear. I'd rather rock plain T's or pocket T's on the regular than big block letters and weak designs
Always rock my plain T's from Champs along with jeans/joggers then UB. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom