ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still prefer flyknit racers aesthetically, each shoe is comfy in their own way.

Yes it does have that sleek look but wasn't good for running as I have wide feet and a low arch. I use super feet carbon insoles and they fit better with the UBs than with FKR when I do run.

Gotta buy more Adidas shorts 
grin.gif

Adidas JUST started making good shoes again in the past 2 years. Will take some time for clothing to catch up probably. Last good adidas shoes were when Kobe was with them...

Adidas JUST started making good shoes again in the past 2 years. Will take some time for clothing to catch up probably. Last good adidas shoes were when Kobe was with them...
Y-3 makes pretty good clothing if you want Adidas clothing

Wishful thinking, but does anyone wanna let me send the 1.0 from Winnsports to their residence, and have you forward them to me in Canada lmao?

Of course I'll pay for the shipping costs to Canada.

EBay is making me pay import fees to ship em to my house, on top of $20 shipping to Canada.

Wishful thinking, but does anyone wanna let me send the 1.0 from Winnsports to their residence, and have you forward them to me in Canada lmao?

Of course I'll pay for the shipping costs to Canada.

EBay is making me pay import fees to ship em to my house, on top of $20 shipping to Canada.
select Global Shipping Pgm if not available ask seller to add to the listing

Wouldn't go back that far lol the ZX Flux wave was a pretty big one for a minute when those 1st dropped

Last edited:
I still prefer flyknit racers aesthetically, each shoe is comfy in their own way.

I agree. And I also think Flyknit is way more comfortable than Primeknit for just rocking on the street. And let's be real: Adidas still hasn't figured out a way to do multicolor. The MC Flyknit is gorgeous.

But yeah, Racers are too narrow for me. (Ultra Boosts aren't the best fit for me either TBH).

Anyway, no need to slander Flyknit Racers. Still a great shoe, superior to UB in some ways, imo

Last edited:
I agree. And I also think Flyknit is way more comfortable than Primeknit for just rocking on the street. And let's be real: Adidas still hasn't figured out a way to do multicolor. The MC Flyknit is gorgeous.

But yeah, Racers are too narrow for me. (Ultra Boosts aren't the best fit for me either TBH).

Anyway, no need to slander Flyknit Racers. Still a great shoe, superior to UB in some ways, imo

you may be the only person that thinks the flyknit is more comfy than the UB. FK is not an uncomfortable shoe...but UB >>>>>> as far as comfort.

but, opinion respected

Last edited:
Sorry for not being clear. I was specifically comparing the uppers. I am personally not a huge fan of Primeknit. The comfort of the UB cushioning is A1.

Back
Top Bottom