ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i took that 10 from you guys 
wink.gif

Ordered the 10.5 of the triple blacks from them for about $203. Had a 10% discount code due to my previous Reverse SBB order taking long to ship out.

Anyone catch that mystery grey restock on Notre? I got a 12.5, lets hope it doesn't get canceled [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I just cant image what outfit I'd wear with bright green shoes but I am partial to black/white/grey colorways

I just cant image what outfit I'd wear with bright green shoes but I am partial to black/white/grey colorways

they are not bright at all. Black jeans, white v-neck, stunt on them.

Big Cartel site? I certainly hesitated.
View media item 2205261

Its just weird to see a big cartel site not try to jack everyone. Now, perhaps they know these are plentiful? Doubt it.

Hope it works out for those that copped. I would have probably copped seeing that they use paypal. But would be sketched and not count on the pair coming

Its just weird to see a big cartel site not try to jack everyone. Now, perhaps they know these are plentiful? Doubt it.

Hope it works out for those that copped. I would have probably copped seeing that they use paypal. But would be sketched and not count on the pair coming

The whole situation is shady. The minuscule profit they appear to be making on the shoes, and the one dude on here looks like a shill. Hopefully nobody gets burned.

Those boutiques getting pairs, and not reselling for an absurd amount, is good news for the rest of us waiting for an official drop 
nthat.gif

Pass on those grey/black. Look awfully close to the gradient blacks.

I just threw my Silver LTDs in the washer the other night so rocking these today.

1.0>>>>>>2.0
I've asked this a bunch of times in this thread maybe you will answer. How do I go about washing these in a washing machine? Do I have to run it on a certain cycle? Do I use the normal amount of detergent? After they're done do you put them in the dryer or do you let them air dry? (I assume air dry, but I thought I'd check) 

Thanks in advance if you answer.

Anyone catch that mystery grey restock on Notre? I got a 12.5, lets hope it doesn't get canceled [emoji]128591[/emoji]
No I wish, I really like those. Congrats 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I've asked this a bunch of times in this thread maybe you will answer. How do I go about washing these in a washing machine? Do I have to run it on a certain cycle? Do I use the normal amount of detergent? After they're done do you put them in the dryer or do you let them air dry? (I assume air dry, but I thought I'd check) 

Just throw them in a cold wash cycle with a little detergent.  Take out the insoles and the laces.  You can put them in a pillow case if you want, but I never bother.  Let them air dry afterward.  

Just throw them in a cold wash cycle with a little detergent.  Take out the insoles and the laces.  You can put them in a pillow case if you want, but I never bother.  Let them air dry afterward.  
Thanks a ton man, I appreciate it! My 1.0 White's are dying for a proper wash.

No I wish, I really like those. Congrats :nthat:

Hey I actually made a video

I took off the laces, put it in a bag then put it on cold water, medium low soil, i put a little less detergent then air dry.

Hey I actually made a video

I took off the laces, put it in a bag then put it on cold water, medium low soil, i put a little less detergent then air dry.

Thanks man, appreciate it!

If you want to get your boost super white you can take some 40 volume cream (peroxide) and some oxy clean powder and mix it together. It will get super hot after mixing so be careful. Paint it on the boost and then cover with plastic wrap. Lay them out in the sun for 30 mins and repeat until you achieve your desired whiteness.

Some people say this doesn't work, but I have done it and it worked really well for mine. I'm gonna do it for my white's I think, I'll take some before and after pics if I remember.

Last edited:

If you want to get your boost super white you can take some 40 volume cream (peroxide) and some oxy clean powder and mix it together. It will get super hot after mixing so be careful. Paint it on the boost and then cover with plastic wrap. Lay them out in the sun for 30 mins and repeat until you achieve your desired whiteness.

Some people say this doesn't work, but I have done it and it worked really well for mine. I'm gonna do it for my white's I think, I'll take some before and after pics if I remember.
I'd appreciate it. Been thinking about doing it for a bit

Just a little warning for those who are considering putting their UBs in the washing machine: Some of us in here - including myself - believe that the boost material tends to yellow the more you wash 'em.

Back
Top Bottom