ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not a professional On-Foot Photographer LOL,

But here they are!

Definitely the most non-gradient looking gradient colorway out of all of them.

Hella clean!
I said I was going to pass, but now I'm doubting myself and want to cop 
grin.gif

Did you get them in the bay, if so where?

Thanks!

Nah
Did you get them in the bay, if so where?

Thanks!

Sorry, I didn't get these in the Bay... I got them from Champs Sports in Arden Fair Mall in Sacramento.

They had a basically full size run when I got them the moment they took out to boxes in-store, but that was a few days ago.

I think your best bet would be Market St. Champs Sports to be honest.

i gotta say, you love shoes i absolutely despise.

No shade, just saying. You're as much about deals as you are about the looks of a shoe.

:lol: no offense taken

I've just been trying to get my boost fix while getting something different at the same time. Love ultra boosts but after my first few pairs they just don't captivate me any more. Y-3 is the next logical move to make without having to sacrifice boost. Defintely all about the deals though and I get all the bells and whistles that come with buying a $400 retail shoe.

you are the king of deals thats for sure.

I can certainly take a lesson from you. I only take deals if they slap me in the face.

you are the king of deals thats for sure.

I can certainly take a lesson from you. I only take deals if they slap me in the face.

Below retail or bust :lol:
Deals can be especially had on Y-3. I'm kicking myself right now that these are cheaper now (buy like $9) than when I ordered them Monday :lol:

I actually prefer these to the 750s. About the Same quality suede on the uppers of both too. Kinda crazy that these still retail for more than the 750. But only one can be found on deep discount.
View media item 2205439

In the process of trading chocolate 750's for SNS but we can't come to an agreement as to what is fair? I'm pretty certain my buddy has to add cash but not certain on the amount. Any opinions? I'm terrible at this type of stuff.

In the process of trading chocolate 750's for SNS but we can't come to an agreement as to what is fair? I'm pretty certain my buddy has to add cash but not certain on the amount. Any opinions? I'm terrible at this type of stuff.
Well according to Stockx, SNS average DS is worth $422 while the 750's are worth $975.

Edit: however SNS have been selling around $700 recently

Last edited:
What size because that affects the price. Some sizes of Chocs are going for AS LOW AS $845 on GOAT well some SNS are going for as low as $700 (DS prices).

It's always tough if it's your "buddy"... if you're actually close I'd probably just ask for the difference in retail+tax, say $200ish, and call it a day. If not, I'd look to sell the 750s somewhere else and find a decent price on the SNS. Wouldn't want to get into haggling with a friend... As for stockX, those numbers obviously can be a little misleading, but the highest bid in your size for SNS is 590 and the lowest ask for 750s is 880, so from the other guy's perspective a little under $300 gap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom