ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's always tough if it's your "buddy"... if you're actually close I'd probably just ask for the difference in retail+tax, say $200ish, and call it a day. If not, I'd look to sell the 750s somewhere else and find a decent price on the SNS. Wouldn't want to get into haggling with a friend... As for stockX, those numbers obviously can be a little misleading, but the highest bid in your size for SNS is 590 and the lowest ask for 750s is 880, so from the other guy's perspective a little under $300 gap.

This makes sense. Thanks all for the input.

Not sure if this is true or not so take it FWIW. Regarding KDAK & CO. Grabbed from Facebook.
For one thing, you can't fix ignorant and stupid, clown is correlating the term "batch" to production runs as if KDak is a fake China factory manufacturing the shoes themselves LMFAO. Tell Cole Benjamin to contact KDak directly so Cole himself can be LC'd.

Last edited:
This is getting too complicated, I'm going to switch to Saucony's
laugh.gif

I actually ordered some v2's from kdak a few weeks ago. Just wanted to hear other peoples experience with them. V2's were definetly legit. You cant go wrong paying with paypal..... They were very responsive via email with the questions I had....

Are the triple black UB's what everyone is after on there?

Last edited:
I actually ordered some v2's from kdak a few weeks ago. Just wanted to hear other peoples experience with them. V2's were definetly legit. You cant go wrong paying with paypal..... They were very responsive via email with the questions I had....

Well most people here are into UB so yes. Sold out in a few minutes.

The triple black UB's are what I went after last night but others went after various Retro 1 restocks/pre-orders. I did order a pair of Reverse SBB 1's last week and just received shipment for them yesterday. They gave me a 10% discount code to use on my next purchase with my shipping confirmation due to delays in getting my pair shipped out. I used that coupon code on the triple black pre-order. Can't complain with their service so far but wont make a final judgement till my orders are in hand.

In the process of trading chocolate 750's for SNS but we can't come to an agreement as to what is fair? I'm pretty certain my buddy has to add cash but not certain on the amount. Any opinions? I'm terrible at this type of stuff.
I just sold my SNS for $900 last week.  Its a pretty even trade.

Back
Top Bottom