ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8/16 production date? All black box? 
nerd.gif

Does anyone know what sizes premier has of the white 3ms left? I've been calling for an hour and these duded don't pick up the damn phone, I don't wanna drive down there for nothing

what does "bottoms not painted tho" mean? the little thing on the bottom has white boost? 

Another user (tank) has a pair of TBs from a previous (initial?) batch, that had painted Boost throughout. Meaning that the boost material visible beneath the stretchweb outsole was also black. As opposed to how the boost remains white, like on the uncaged ltd black and reds, and the recent wave of painted boost NMDs.

Last edited:
Adidas is really pumping out the last of these 2.0s. Copped the 3M to see in hand, we'll see if I like em. Missed the Kdak TB so these were a nice consolation

White boost on the bottom would look weird on the Triple black UBs. It's not as bad on the Yeezys because it's just a triangle.

Last edited:
Did anyone cop the olives off Holabird?  They were on there yesterday afternoon, showing sold out.  I never saw anyone in here mention it or a tweet from SL or Adidas Alerts?  Did the resellers snag them all?  

Back
Top Bottom