ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

All true, but Thursday drops are tough for those who work. In the past, I've scooped all the 1.0s in store and with ease. Not to mention 3 all black V2s drop previous week so like i said people will have to pick and choice their battles.
Yeah, agree, regular people will have to pick. But it's all about resellers now, they don't care, the more the merrier ... that's what we're generally fighting in those kind of fast drops ... 

Yeah, agree, regular people will have to pick. But it's all about resellers now, they don't care, the more the merrier ... that's what we're generally fighting in those kind of fast drops ... 
honestly I blame Oneness for putting them out the gate at $300 
mean.gif
. Those were easy to get online but most of us passed because of the tag well at least I did..

honestly I blame Oneness for putting them out the gate at $300 
mean.gif
. Those were easy to get online but most of us passed because of the tag well at least I did..
I blame Oneness for everything, those greedy stupid kids. If you run a Store why would you demonstrate how broke you are ? Starting the rape without even giving us a chance ... 

how are you guys finding out about the restocks?
NT Fam

I think it matters because what if the pair goes for less than that after release (although it probably won't), it would be stupid to pay more than the secondary market value. 
True, however that's the risk that you're going to have to take.  Everyone wants to pay retail, or even less in some cases, but you know how that goes.

I ordered a pair of Navy 1.0s from ebay. Now it's a week later and the seller sent me a pic of Navy 2.0s and told me he shipped them today. :stoneface:

Probably super late, but did anyone see the all white Y3 dropped?!

https://www.antonioli.eu/en/US/men/products/by8955

These will definitely be had this time around, too bad for Matches :lol:
Yeah I bought a pair from them last week. a few big twitter accounts posted it yesterday and they were soon sold out. It was a preorder with shipping at the end of March, I really hope it's sooner than that though.

I ordered a pair of Navy 1.0s from ebay. Now it's a week later and the seller sent me a pic of Navy 2.0s and told me he shipped them today.
indifferent.gif
Maybe I was looking at the exact same seller, the guy had mixed photos in the description though, ones were 1.0, other 2.0, The price was just too great. I'm sorry for you bro 

Wait to see if you can cop for retail, I can't believe people would actually buy before they even try their chance at copping.
arent TBs limited to Confirmed app? 

if so, thats gotta make them harder to cop IMO

when its all said and done, i see TB's reaching Cream/Chalk status 

I ordered a pair of Navy 1.0s from ebay. Now it's a week later and the seller sent me a pic of Navy 2.0s and told me he shipped them today. :stoneface:

Maybe I was looking at the exact same seller, the guy had mixed photos in the description though, ones were 1.0, other 2.0, The price was just too great. I'm sorry for you bro 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Adidas-...hash=item1c74909d41:m:meNgml8kIstlbdpZ1fMbFjg

This one, he only had the stock pictures up at the time when I ordered. He charged $17 for shipping too, the main reason I puled the trigger was because I had the $15 off Ebay coupon.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Adidas-...hash=item1c74909d41:m:meNgml8kIstlbdpZ1fMbFjg

This one, he only had the stock pictures up at the time when I ordered. He charged $17 for shipping too, the main reason I puled the trigger was because I had the $15 off Ebay coupon.
YEAH! That dude. 

Ahg bro really sorry and I don't believe he did it out of innocence. He got a goat in his nickname so he must be in GOAT as well. He wanted to move that no matter what. are you gonna send them back ? 

again, this is why SKU's are handy lol. That product ID number indicates the 2.0 Navy's. 

People get ultra boosts mixed up all the time so you gotta be extra careful on which ones you're actually purchasing. 

YEAH! That dude. 

Ahg bro really sorry and I don't believe he did it out of innocence. He got a goat in his nickname so he must be in GOAT as well. He wanted to move that no matter what. are you gonna send them back ? 

I actually gave him the benefit of the doubt, I see him selling other shoes but most are Nike. I will wait until I get them in hand and see if I like them.

I figure this might be the best place to actually get an answer,

if I wear a large in the nike tech fleece joggers, should I go with a medium in the 'tiro 15' pants?

heard they run bigger... appreciate any help I can get
Depends on our body type and how you want them fitting, you can go down either 1 or 2 sizes. I wear a large in Tech Fleece for a looser fit and a medium for a snug fit (developed quads and hamstring; active in the gym). i went with a small in the Tiro 15 for a snug fit. 

Is it absolutely ******ed to pay $370 shipped for Triple Black pre-order? 
I say if you got money to blow, then go for it. Save yourself the time and hassle of trying to secure a pair or striking out. Like anything else in life, you're paying the premium for convenience. 

Back
Top Bottom