ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah you right, AZ is terrible

Scottsdale HOH is one of the few places who get everything. Then you gotta put up with Scottsdale tho :tongue:. I moved to Idaho so I've been missing it, we don't get anything up here it's crazy. Check High Point, Pound for Pound, King and Duck street wear. They are small but have good stuff, at least in 2015 they were good.

So for the people who have sent me a PM

I've been a little busy and haven't had the time to really do a good reply to all, so I'm thinking about doing some sort of raffle to pick the person that's gonna take the pair. 

But I'm up to give it to someone who's that Size(There's only 13.5 and 14 US) in Belugas and that can legitimately prove that the shoes will be for him/her whatever (Haven't quite figured how I'm gonna do this, but that is what I would like to do) 

Tomorrow I'm gonna be crazy busy. But for Thursday I promise I will have come up with a solution (Either you sending me pics of your other shoes, the sizes I mean, or whatever, I still don't know) and doing a little facebook chat to talk more smoothly , don't know that either, but will come up with a solution. 

Cheers 

I've been a little busy and haven't had the time to really do a good reply to all, so I'm thinking about doing some sort of raffle to pick the person that's gonna take the pair. 

But I'm up to give it to someone who's that Size(There's only 13.5 and 14 US) in Belugas and that can legitimately prove that the shoes will be for him/her whatever (Haven't quite figured how I'm gonna do this, but that is what I would like to do) 

Tomorrow I'm gonna be crazy busy. But for Thursday I promise I will have come up with a solution (Either you sending me pics of your other shoes, the sizes I mean, or whatever, I still don't know) and doing a little facebook chat to talk more smoothly , don't know that either, but will come up with a solution. 

Cheers 
That's awesome man. Wish i was that size haha. Blessings to you and yours. 

Cheers 

Repped and good looking out

dope pics @illistic
nthat.gif

Cheers 
Repped. Not my size but glad you're doing this!

Back
Top Bottom