ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They're impossible on a 400 bucks mark 
I know. I can dream.

Take the "RC" from the shoe and it would be a regular UB release. That's why I think they're trash. The dust bag in cheap and the knit is ehh.

To each his own.

Lol naw man, that's good lighting and probably a really good camera and lens. I agree with you on a not spending a crapload of money on these kicks tho lol
laugh.gif
. Agreed. He just makes all shoes look really good. But I have them and I ended up throwing them to a friend.

If the RC's had a leather cage.. they MIGHT be worth what ppl are asking for right now. Id say between $325 and $375 is reasonable to pay if you really like them. Anything more, i'd do what others said, spend on a nicer collab imo. 

where would you spend that money? 

Adidas only talking 

I like them but would rather find a pair of wool grey or spend it on TB. RC is way down the list for me in terms of need. I can do without.

But the pics are tugging at me

I like them but would rather find a pair of wool grey or spend it on TB. RC is way down the list for me in terms of need. I can do without.

But the pics are tugging at me
It's a matter of preference as well. 

I'm digging the price tag and the collab so I may be jumping on them eventually. 

But no other collab is doable at that pice(Except for the Kolors and the Kriss). 

Maybe it's just me but the RC looks like my favorite UB by far. Ever since the first pic were released I've wanted them. I can't think of a single collab I prefer, guess it's all just preference. The only shoes I really wear these days are my pirate blacks and creams, think they will be the perfect filler in the rotation.

Outcome of my battle with CBP.. if anyone has any real way to dispute this hit me up please

NFS, information only

Top to bottom: Japan, ADC, RC.com

Curious George said I should flex a little after having to deal with bs customs
damn 3 size 9.5? wish i grabbed a 9.5 instead of 10. might have to go on the groups and see if anyone will size swap :[ 

Maybe it's just me but the RC looks like my favorite UB by far. Ever since the first pic were released I've wanted them. I can't think of a single collab I prefer, guess it's all just preference. The only shoes I really wear these days are my pirate blacks and creams, think they will be the perfect filler in the rotation.
That's how I think of them. To me the SNS are okay, but definitely not worth the resell price. Hypebeasts are just CB 1.0s without the cage.

Back
Top Bottom