ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yea that's not going to happen lol, maybe something like a 10% off coupon towards a future purchase, but creams haven't been stocked in forever and probably wont be ever again. I'm just hoping for something that might touch it up a bit. I'm ok with my shoes getting scuffed up and dirty, they're shoes thats what they do. But if I can clean them up every once in a while and fix some imperfections I like to get that done
I'm not saying you'll get another pair of creams obviously. But they'll credit you the money so you can buy anything else you want with that credit. A few others in the thread and myself have done it before 

I posted a huge chunk taken out of the boost on my creams the other day, anyone have any advice on what I should do to try and make it look better? ( yes, I know they need a cleaning I was using them as a gym shoe )

View media item 2251737

Well you can't really do anything about it unless if you have some TPU pellets and can apply heat to them and somehow find a way to stick them in that hole you got there.

I posted a huge chunk taken out of the boost on my creams the other day, anyone have any advice on what I should do to try and make it look better? ( yes, I know they need a cleaning I was using them as a gym shoe )
Go to Michaels, buy styrofoam, cut out a matching shape, and glue. Keep spare styrofoam around in case the repair falls off.

Bonus points if you can make nips (can't have people calling you out for having only 3 nips).

All the wool UB run slightly larger than the normal UB.  I wear an 11 in UB and my size11creams, and olives still feel fine.  They just have more room in the toebox.

I also have a 10.5 in J&D which are wool and they fit fine too so you should be ok.

For sure thank you

Last edited:
How long do I need to leave the Ikea shoe trees in to flatten my UB's? I've had mine in for a week and there isn't a real noticeable difference.

Last edited:

Just got home from work and came home to these 
nthat.gif

I know this going to sound crazy but this is my favorite release of 2016 the only shoe that would top it at this point is if I score on the Naked x UB collab on the 16th 
TB UC are dope in person, pictures really don't do them justice. Wore my pair yesterday and fell even more in love with them. Congrats on scoring a pair!

It's funny how Nike took too long to come out with a Roshe two and Adidas might have dropped them a little too soon. Feels like the silhouette could have used some extra design time.
same thing with the pure boost 2

TB UC are dope in person, pictures really don't do them justice. Wore my pair yesterday and fell even more in love with them. Congrats on scoring a pair!

Agree on this.. Had my caged tb first and when the uncaged tb arrived i was really suprised by how nice it is on hand.. Cant go wrong either way caged/uncaged, definitely passing the 3.0 tb

Agree on this.. Had my caged tb first and when the uncaged tb arrived i was really suprised by how nice it is on hand.. Cant go wrong either way caged/uncaged, definitely passing the 3.0 tb
My caged TB 1.0 should be here any day now. Glad I was able to cop both caged and uncaged TB as I couldn't imagine picking one over the other since they are two completely different silhouettes/looks.

Just scooped up a TTS 9.5 grey off the ADC restock today. All my 1.0's are 9.5 and fit great. After watching this, a little nervous I might need to size down. Adidas is too damn inconsistent with their sizing. Finally scored a pair of Yeezy's for the first time ever with the last drop, and had to sell them cause they fit .5 too small. 
I went ahead and copped the grays too. Luckily I caught that video right before the restock and went TTS since I normally 0.5 size up. we will see how they actually fit. Adidas really is inconsistent though. A shame the sizes vary so much in the same model shoe.

Back
Top Bottom