ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not sure if i should be wary of copping a pair of UBs on eBay .... hmmmm

always scared to order a pair then they're fake as hell lmao

I figured. I don't even know how the account could've gotten flagged. What should I do then? 
I had the same issues and so did other in here and posted this yesterday.

Spoke to corporate customer service about this and the guy was extremely helpful and insightful. He said Adidas uses a third party payment verification process which they have no control of. With all the pending failed charges on your account, aka orders using your email, phone, address, payment, etc, it gets flagged as fraud and suspicious activity, especially with limited release products. It's a snowball effect and the more failed charges that rack up the more red flags get thrown.

The best thing to do is not use any of your old information when checking out, or don't make any orders with your previous info. It really sucks because he said there's no timeline for how long it can last and it's a case by case basis.

He did mention you can use Adidas gift cards with your previous information because gift card paid orders don't go through the same screening process as credit/debit or paypal orders.

Really sucks....

Good, I hope them joints restock 
laugh.gif
Then you'll miss out. 
tongue.gif

about to pull the trigger on RC size 10 for 350 hope i dont regret it
$350?! i'd grab a second pair for that in a size 9 real quick. When it comes down to it, it's a beautiful colorway and a limited collab, these prices are only going to go up in the future, like the SNS. These ugly *** cages on the 3.0's aren't giving me any hope for anything to beat out the RC anytime soon.

Mine are going straight to my feet when they come in!

I posted a huge chunk taken out of the boost on my creams the other day, anyone have any advice on what I should do to try and make it look better? ( yes, I know they need a cleaning I was using them as a gym shoe )

$350?! i'd grab a second pair for that in a size 9 real quick. When it comes down to it, it's a beautiful colorway and a limited collab, these prices are only going to go up in the future, like the SNS. These ugly *** cages on the 3.0's aren't giving me any hope for anything to beat out the RC anytime soon.

Mine are going straight to my feet when they come in!
I bit and grabbed my second pair for $350.  Now I can wear one and keep the other DS.

Still no shipping confirmation from ADC for my RCs even though I have an order number. I'm feeling some type of way..

If I recall correctly did people who own the creams say they run kind of big for 1.0 boost? I wear 11 in UB 1.0 and 2.0 went with my Tts 10.5 on RC, would I be fine doing same for creams?

I posted a huge chunk taken out of the boost on my creams the other day, anyone have any advice on what I should do to try and make it look better? ( yes, I know they need a cleaning I was using them as a gym shoe )
If you were just using it as a gym shoe then you should complain to adidas about it and they'll most likely give you a credit for the shoe so you can buy a new one

If I recall correctly did people who own the creams say they run kind of big for 1.0 boost? I wear 11 in UB 1.0 and 2.0 went with my Tts 10.5 on RC, would I be fine doing same for creams?
All the wool UB run slightly larger than the normal UB.  I wear an 11 in UB and my size11creams, and olives still feel fine.  They just have more room in the toebox.

I also have a 10.5 in J&D which are wool and they fit fine too so you should be ok.

Last edited:

If you were just using it as a gym shoe then you should complain to adidas about it and they'll most likely give you a credit for the shoe so you can buy a new one
Yea that's not going to happen lol, maybe something like a 10% off coupon towards a future purchase, but creams haven't been stocked in forever and probably wont be ever again. I'm just hoping for something that might touch it up a bit. I'm ok with my shoes getting scuffed up and dirty, they're shoes thats what they do. But if I can clean them up every once in a while and fix some imperfections I like to get that done

Back
Top Bottom