ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sometimes I don't understand GOAT, I have an offer for $340 for TB size 13 and the last sale price is for $295...not to mention the lowest price for sale is $900 which is just laughable 

Sometimes I don't understand GOAT, I have an offer for $340 for TB size 13 and the last sale price is for $295...not to mention the lowest price for sale is $900 which is just laughable 
Goat's last sale prices aren't by size, just the shoe so it could have been any size that sold for 295. 

I am still trying to figure GOAT out when it comes to this stuff. It constantly tells me i am not the low price at my size 11....but i log on and i am the low price...i don't know if it is trolling me to tell me to lower my price or maybe some one listed lower and they instantly sold

Last edited:
I am still trying to figure GOAT out when it comes to this stuff. It constantly tells me i am not the low price at my size 11....but i log on and i am the low price...i don't know if it is trolling me to tell me to lower my price or maybe some one listed lower and they instantly sold
Most likely the latter. I notice the same thing and it's usually other someone else undercutting my listing by $5 or $10 and getting a quick sale.

man i should have went TTS instead of half size down for the king push eqt boost. fits like a sock, i see the shape of my toes lol

Yeah I wish they had more info and menus, it sometimes feels like a maze to find the information you want

TB UC are dope in person, pictures really don't do them justice. Wore my pair yesterday and fell even more in love with them. Congrats on scoring a pair!
that sock collar destroys the whole see and makes you calves look like a champagne bottle turned backwards 

I think the last time i received something from DHL i didn't have to sign.. might've been since it was delivered to an office. 

diggin my tb uncaged well.......still going to pick up the caged at a good price when i find it but these are dope in their own 

i would only wear pants with uncaged so the bottle poppin calves aint really an issue 
laugh.gif

Ya I got a delivery from Dhl from matches and they called me When I wasn't there , they were able to text me to consent to leaving the package

Yeah I wish they had more info and menus, it sometimes feels like a maze to find the information you want
they've been really slow lately, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt on there being a huge amount of pairs being sold, but now it takes at least a few hours for pics to be verified on the listing, and they've had a pair I sold since last Friday that they still haven't verified. 

My king push fits half size big, currently lookinh for size swap.... hope i dont have to part ways with them

Picked up ds Highsnobs in 11.5 from a guy I know for 260$ during the summer and got the SNS for 400$ a few weeks ago. Have to say I am a bit lucky that the swedish resell market is much better in prices than the US resell market. Even copped a pair of the copper Yeezys for my girl for 330$ a few days ago.
Man you are killing it lately.  

Back
Top Bottom