ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what's the experience like buying women size collabs? Hoping to grab some Nakeds in a womens size 9.5 for a Christmas present. Have a feeling it's still gonna be a b***h considering there's plenty of you who wear 8.5 in mens. 

Sweatshop shipped and they'll be here tomorrow morning. Damn, they're fast. Reminds me of matches. 

Mine shipped yesterday but got stuck in the english airport today which means the estimate of them being delivered tomorrow probably won't happen. Crazy since Sweden is 1 hour away from England with a flight lol. Crazy if you US guys get them before me haha.

Sweatshop shipped and they'll be here tomorrow morning. Damn, they're fast. Reminds me of matches. 
SS doesn't mess around. Just need someone to sign. Only part i don't like.
Mine shipped yesterday but got stuck in the english airport today which means the estimate of them being delivered tomorrow probably won't happen. Crazy since Sweden is 1 hour away from England with a flight lol. Crazy if you US guys get them before me haha.
Picking up my order as soon as it arrives at the DHL Irvine facility.

So what's the experience like buying women size collabs? Hoping to grab some Nakeds in a womens size 9.5 for a Christmas present. Have a feeling it's still gonna be a b***h considering there's plenty of you who wear 8.5 in mens. 
I'm trying to get a 8.5-9 for her, so hopefully not too bad. A shame they dont make them in a 14 for me
ohwell.gif

Going to be damn near impossible to pick up a women"s 11. Luckily I don't really care for them.

lol that is crazy mine is showing that its here in LA already so most likely it will be delivered today, It took like 3 days. you think its like a custom thing cause i know countries like Italy have very strict customs and takes forever sometimes.

Last edited:
Some example of pretty decent resell deals in the biggest swedish sneaker FB group :

Sz 11.5 9/10 Olive PK NMD : 165$
Sz 9.5 AJ 1 top 3 : 220$
Sz 10 AJ1 black toe : 220$
Sz 10 AJ1 breds : 250$
Sz 10 Blue Pharrell NMDs : 275$

And about 80+ posts about the black friday Yeezys for 385$ and lower. These are just the latest posts I could find with good deals. I've seen Pharrell NMDs go for retail and loads of other good deals. It's almost scary in the other Facebook groups to see the difference in how much most of the US resellers are charging.

lol that is crazy mine is showing that its here in LA already so most likely it will be delivered today, It took like 3 days. you think its like a custom thing cause i know countries like Italy have very strict customs and takes forever sometimes.

Haha that is really crazy but it seems like they missed to ship my pair on the flight that went to Sweden today if I am reading the info on DHLs site right.

Some example of pretty decent resell deals in the biggest swedish sneaker FB group :

Sz 11.5 9/10 Olive PK NMD : 165$
Sz 9.5 AJ 1 top 3 : 220$
Sz 10 AJ1 black toe : 220$
Sz 10 AJ1 breds : 250$
Sz 10 Blue Pharrell NMDs : 275$

And about 80+ posts about the black friday Yeezys for 385$ and lower. These are just the latest posts I could find with good deals. I've seen Pharrell NMDs go for retail and loads of other good deals. It's almost scary in the other Facebook groups to see the difference in how much most of the US resellers are charging.
What's the reasoning on this? I'd figure more limited numbers over there would mean higher resale? You got me tempted to join up on these FB groups and bite the bullet on shipping to the US

What's the reasoning on this? I'd figure more limited numbers over there would mean higher resale? You got me tempted to join up on these FB groups and bite the bullet on shipping to the US

I honestly just think it's a difference in resell culture. It didn't really exist here until Yeezys came and Adidas got super hyped. And the resellers online here have always been getting much more hate against them than in the US for example. If I would have put my shoes for sale for the same prices as some of the US resellers charge I would have gotten like 10 comments with people just laughing at me. It's much more common to be kind here and sell for a reasonable price.

How is sizing/ comfort on the Adizero compared to UB? Thinking about picking up a pair for the low if I can find, may also wait to find the 3m pair on discount as well.

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

all feedback appreciated.

Sold a pair  of boosts, buyer is now asking for the barcode number at the bottom of the receipt. (he has the shoes already)

1. why?

2. is it safe?

Never been asked for that before.

Thanks

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

all feedback appreciated.

Sold a pair  of boosts, buyer is now asking for the barcode number at the bottom of the receipt. (he has the shoes already)
1. why?
2. is it safe?

Thanks

Quick question, all feedback appreciated.

Sold a pair  of V2s, buyer is now asking for the barcode number at the bottom of the receipt. (he has the shoes already)
1. why?
2. is it safe?

Thanks

LOL. Which is it? V2 or Boosts? Just trying to get an answer huh?

Back
Top Bottom