ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How is sizing/ comfort on the Adizero compared to UB? Thinking about picking up a pair for the low if I can find, may also wait to find the 3m pair on discount as well.
Adizero prime? I've tried them and they fit TTS just like UB.  I'd just go with the same size.  If you're only interested in cushioning, UB's offer more as they pack more boost into them.  Adizero has a thinner boost midsole.

sick.gif
I'm sure they'll sell out with the quickness though. Lookin like a bill cosby sweater

Adizero prime? I've tried them and they fit TTS just like UB.  I'd just go with the same size.  If you're only interested in cushioning, UB's offer more as they pack more boost into them.  Adizero has a thinner boost midsole.

Repped. Aesthetically I really dig them, I'll check eBay for some reasonable prices.

Fiegs lit 

Grabbed the 2.0 solar red from start fitness. Gonna paint the boost black. Don't forget to use coupon LA-2B-SF-ABANDONED if you plan to get one.
What was your total?

And does anybody have pics with the boost painted black?

I ordered a pair of these

View media item 2254903
from Start Fitness yesterday. Right after work, I noticed their price was reduced further, so I contacted asking for a price adjustment. They went ahead and processed it. Grand total came up to only $113 shipped to California. :smokin

They still have a FSR too
http://www.startfitness.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoes-red-aq5930.html

I know this is a RARE topic, but does anyone actually RUN in their UBs? :nerd: How durable are the new continental soles? How does BOOST compare to ZOOM and/or Lunar on the run?

I've been very intrigued by the UBs for a LONG TIME, but there were things that kept me away; price and the pre-continental outsoles. After the switch to continental outsoles and price reductions, I'm finally going to see (feel) what BOOST is all about. :nthat:

for you, I'm not sure UB will be to your liking. You're not a casual "I feel fat so i need to go out there and try to run 1.5 miles" kind of guy. Running is what you like to do. Not sure if these will satisfy you. But you run in racers, so maybe. I never felt great "running" in racers.

I ordered a pair of these

from Start Fitness yesterday. Right after work, I noticed their price was reduced further, so I contacted asking for a price adjustment. They went ahead and processed it. Grand total came up to only $113 shipped to California.
smokin.gif

They still have a FSR too
http://www.startfitness.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoes-red-aq5930.html

I know this is a RARE topic, but does anyone actually RUN in their UBs?
nerd.gif
How durable are the new continental soles? How does BOOST compare to ZOOM and/or Lunar on the run?

I've been very intrigued by the UBs for a LONG TIME, but there were things that kept me away; price and the pre-continental outsoles. After the switch to continental outsoles and price reductions, I'm finally going to see (feel) what BOOST is all about.
nthat.gif
I have put a good number of miles on my solar yellow 1.0s - generally running 4-5 miles per run. I typically run in my Lunaracer 3's or Flyknit Lunar 3's, but my legs and feet felt really good in the ultra boosts - so I switched over. Happy so far - and now my wife cant complain about how many runners i have.

A little more info... I used to run cross country and I have quite a bit of wear on my knees (knee bands are a life saver), so it's really important that I have shoes that provide adequate shock impact and foot control. 

Hope that helps!

For the Solars, White Midsole >>>>

They'd look better with Black laces though... :nerd: I'm curious to see them "uncaged"... Any pics?:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom