ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I ordered a pair of these

from Start Fitness yesterday. Right after work, I noticed their price was reduced further, so I contacted asking for a price adjustment. They went ahead and processed it. Grand total came up to only $113 shipped to California.
smokin.gif

They still have a FSR too
http://www.startfitness.co.uk/adidas-ultra-boost-mens-running-shoes-red-aq5930.html

I know this is a RARE topic, but does anyone actually RUN in their UBs?
nerd.gif
How durable are the new continental soles? How does BOOST compare to ZOOM and/or Lunar on the run?

I've been very intrigued by the UBs for a LONG TIME, but there were things that kept me away; price and the pre-continental outsoles. After the switch to continental outsoles and price reductions, I'm finally going to see (feel) what BOOST is all about.
nthat.gif
In for $113.  Thanks!!!

Just picked up the sweatshop order. Must've been a isolated case with a few of you because both boxes are in perfect shape. Thanks again @reigning. My sister in law is going to be ecstatic.
Glad you got them!  My Sweatshop pair is out for delivery too.  Incredible shipping speed from the UK.  adidas US can't even come close to this speed in their own country.

For the Solars, White Midsole >>>>

They'd look better with Black laces though... :nerd: I'm curious to see them "uncaged"... Any pics?:nerd:

uncaged on any gradient 2.0 is not pretty, but uncaged in general is ugly imo

the solar reds look great with darker laces and the heel strip painted

Fiegs lit 

Grabbed the 2.0 solar red from start fitness. Gonna paint the boost black. Don't forget to use coupon LA-2B-SF-ABANDONED if you plan to get one.
 THANK YOU! Just got a 9.5US. Good gym shoes, as i wouldnt wear this color normally.  

Fiegs lit 

Grabbed the 2.0 solar red from start fitness. Gonna paint the boost black. Don't forget to use coupon LA-2B-SF-ABANDONED if you plan to get one.
Copped a backup solar, will also be painting the boost black on this pair as well...looks so good. Thanks for the additional discount. Repped.

Depends on the size I guess

facebook groups is where its at. Typically size 8-11. I have 4 pairs i copped 3 at around $240-$255 in the past 9 months. Perhaps they are starting to creep up in price because they are getting fewer and fewer. Mexico is where alot of pairs are coming from.

black laces is the way to go with the solar 2.0.

I'm going to paint my beat OG purps misoles black like that tutorial. Nothing to lose. They are beat.

facebook groups is where its at. Typically size 8-11. I have 4 pairs i copped 3 at around $240-$255 in the past 9 months. Perhaps they are starting to creep up in price because they are getting fewer and fewer. Mexico is where alot of pairs are coming from.
I'm still waiting to join a Chicago group but seems like it's taking a while to get accepted

I think they DO look girly...  But do you ma man... 
Haha. That was my immediate thought too. But hey, it's all personal preference & I respect the choice. When dudes went nuts for those pink Air Jordan 12's, opened my eyes to how much more comfortable guys are wearing women-targeted fashion these days. Still not for me tho. 

I'm still waiting to join a Chicago group but seems like it's taking a while to get accepted

look for the worldwide ones. The ones that are selling OG purps for that price are typically out of this country, from what i see in my groups.

Same with RC. Seems like nobody in the US is selling them for less than $400, but everyone in Taiwan is selling them for $380 ish shipped.

Black laces changes the shoe completely. I love them. Want them for $80 but $115 is very tempting. Classic case of "i have so much Boost, do i really need these to collect dust" hesitation.

$108 shipped to CA with the code :D

edit : the code is LA-2B-SF-ABANDONED

props to @endfinity

Last edited:
These are really nice in person. I went with my same UB size (9.5 womens = 8.5 mens) and they fit perfect. Really comfortable too. For $90, definitely going to rock them. I don't think they look girly either
happy.gif
These are fire; I've always loved that model and wish I could fit into womens sizes, haha. Great pickup, steal for that price

Why did Adidas make size 13 TB so damn limited. Starting to lose hope I'll get a pair for a decent price. Might just have to go with black reflective

Last edited:
How is sizing/ comfort on the Adizero compared to UB? Thinking about picking up a pair for the low if I can find, may also wait to find the 3m pair on discount as well.

They fit TTS and I really like running in them compared to UB. They feel lighter and less restricting than UB especially since your feet will swell. I got the 3M adizero prime and like how they light up.

Haha. That was my immediate thought too. But hey, it's all personal preference & I respect the choice. When dudes went nuts for those pink Air Jordan 12's, opened my eyes to how much more comfortable guys are wearing women-targeted fashion these days. Still not for me tho. 
I dont have any issues with colors...  I do have a couple of runners that are pink 
laugh.gif
  I just think the design and overall shape of the shoe girly...  That is all 

Back
Top Bottom