ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Solar reds are hugely underrated. Not my pic...

View media item 2255090

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm definitely swapping in Black laces when my pair gets delivered! The Solar cw is EASILY my favorite UB cw (and maybe the ONLY cw I REALLY like). I'm lightweight glad there aren't many that look good to me lol

Last edited:

I dont have any issues with colors...  I do have a couple of runners that are pink 
laugh.gif
  I just think the design and overall shape of the shoe girly...  That is all 
I hear you. Was just using the pink AJ 12 as an example. Whether it's design or color, really meant that more now vs. the past, guys are ok with buying stuff that's specifically designed & marketed to women. 

I hear you. Was just using the pink AJ 12 as an example. Whether it's design or color, really meant that more now vs. the past, guys are ok with buying stuff that's specifically designed & marketed to women. 
Ah I see...  Guys have opened up their mind 
laugh.gif

I had the original ice pink 12's (from 04 or 05) in a 15 and they fit pretty well, they looked nice on feet too. I would definitely wear some women's c/w's if Adidas made bigger sizes

Just picked up the sweatshop order. Must've been a isolated case with a few of you because both boxes are in perfect shape. Thanks again reigning reigning . My sister in law is going to be ecstatic.

They look pretty nice! How's that translucent cage look in person to you? Mine coming today too.

Got my pop's pair in from sweatshop. My true size is 9.5 and these 8.5 fit super snug but not uncomfortably snug. Those who got their 3.0s do they feel a bit long to you?

They look pretty nice! How's that translucent cage look in person to you? Mine coming today too.
It doesn't look as translucent on core blacks as it does in other colorways (most likely because of the black knit). It's different but not a big deal at all.

Young Thug, ahem Jeffery, dropping life lessons on us

I'm not the absolute best person to ask, because I don't run much. I'll do some sprints here and there and a mile or two occasionally. But I run in Ultra Boost STs. They're extremely comfortable and give me a really good bounce since I'm a heel striker. The bottoms wearing out quickly is for real though. Like I said, I don't do long distances, and after maybe 3 months my sole is almost rubbed down to the boost. 

Comfortable, but not very durable.

Adizero prime? I've tried them and they fit TTS just like UB.  I'd just go with the same size.  If you're only interested in cushioning, UB's offer more as they pack more boost into them.  Adizero has a thinner boost midsole.
I wear an 11 in UB and bought Adizero prime in 10.5 thinking it would be closer to my true size. I was wrong, but I still love the shoes to death. As far as comfort, both have their benefits. Adizero is a bit more sleek but still offers tremendous comfort.

I've run in both UBs and Adizeros, and can say I prefer the UBs hands down. They are a bit squishy, but make up for the lack of stability with supreme comfort. The PK gets dirty AF, so I find myself washing my cremes frequently. The soles and PK are holding up very well though after logging around 100 miles this year.

Last edited:
look for the worldwide ones. The ones that are selling OG purps for that price are typically out of this country, from what i see in my groups.

Same with RC. Seems like nobody in the US is selling them for less than $400, but everyone in Taiwan is selling them for $380 ish shipped.
Adidas World wide is one That I know of. But I'm interested in the local groups cause of the possibly of trades. KREAM is the chicago group that's the popular one I guess.
Possibly of Size swaps if it came down to it is what I meant

Last edited:
thinking about getting the red 2.0s from start fitness from the post above. this is my first time purchasing shoes from out of country (US). how does the whole foreign transaction thing work? (planning on using mastercard, accepted by Sage Pay on their site)

Just copped the RC 9.5's for $320 ($420 CDN). Why do I feel like I've won even though they are double retail?

BTW, RC's def fit a little big.  I grabbed em anyway but my toe has a bit more room than normal.

Ah I see...  Guys have opened up their mind 
laugh.gif

Young Thug, ahem Jeffery, dropping life lessons on us
laugh.gif
 Chill guys. No offense, and not trying to be ignorant. Maybe could have chose better words.

Back in the 80's I bought a W pair of runners cause they were out of my size in the M version. They looked EXACTLY the same, and my uncle murdered me w/ ridicule that I would even consider buying a W pair. Basically forced me to return them cause it's not what "a man" does. Real old school s**t. Just saying it's cool that things have come a long way and lots of y'all don't need to deal with that nonsense anymore. Wear what makes you happy. That's it.  

Back
Top Bottom