ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my pushas in. These things are terrible. Fit real long and narrow. I'm a TTS 8.5 and got 8.5, it's probably a whole size too long.

Sweatshop 3.0's came in.  Thoroughly pleased - Amazing price, fasting shipping ever, box in perfect shape.
I spot those creams though...
smokin.gif

Lol that's adidas for you I cant stand their sizing, I literally have to take an educated guess whenever I cop their kicks

Last edited:
Just got my pushas in. These things are terrible. Fit real long and narrow. I'm a TTS 8.5 and got 8.5, it's probably a whole size too long.
damn. you have me worried, I fit 10.5 on caged UB's so I ordered 10.5 for the Pushas... 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 Chill guys. No offense, and not trying to be ignorant. Maybe could have chose better words.
Didn't mean any offense by my comment either. I'm pro-Thug and find it interesting how people like him have opened up the conversation. I wish I could rock something like the Jeffery cover

so its def a rule of thumb to go 1/2 on uncaged ub? my caged 1,0 and 2.0 are size 10 and fit fine but been seeing ppl say to go down for uncaged. also with everyone saying rc are big, has anyone sized down and been good with it. hate to spend $350ish on a shoe too large or too tight. 

so its def a rule of thumb to go 1/2 on uncaged ub? my caged 1,0 and 2.0 are size 10 and fit fine but been seeing ppl say to go down for uncaged. also with everyone saying rc are big, has anyone sized down and been good with it. hate to spend $350ish on a shoe too large or too tight. 
Uncaged always go .5 down dn same with RC. You'll be fine

View media item 2255079
These are really nice in person. I went with my same UB size (9.5 womens = 8.5 mens) and they fit perfect. Really comfortable too. For $90, definitely going to rock them. I don't think they look girly either :D

Nice. The pattern looks better than the RC (imo). I would get a pair but the cage and the thick outsole looks weird to me.

1 of 2 pairs from sweatshop arrive ... gotta say great job with the knit part overall I like these more then 1.0 core blacks maybe because I have 3M's but if you looking for a good beater sneakers with comfort these might be it ... am a 11 and waiting on it to arrive since I ordered a 11.5 by mistake and I tried it out and you right away notice the comfort all around nicely done and for the price can't complain! Btw it came double bagged and the box was in great shape ..View media item 2255296View media item 2255297

Adidas ****ing around with us europeans emotions by releasing the RC x Adidas apparel a few hours ago. Nothing new about the shoes though.

So 15 people PMed me for the yeezys. 

Pulling out all the newcomers and people I've never seen in my life. I made up a list of 5 people so far. Just delivered them the 'terms and conditions' of the "give away"

If you sent me a pm, please check your pm 

Cheers 

So 15 people PMed me for the yeezys. 

Pulling out all the newcomers and people I've never seen in my life. I made up a list of 5 people so far. Just delivered them the 'terms and conditions' of the "give away"

If you sent me a pm, please check your pm 

Cheers 
Good move, sir.

Back
Top Bottom