ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah that site is playing with my emotions haha. All good though, I'll be ready when the Wool LTD drops.

Might actually call westfield adidas to see if they got the 3Ms and go cop w/ 15% off coupon if so.

Adidas Santa Monica has the 3m. What size are you? Hopefully not 9.5

Got an order cancellation from sweatshop on the black cw but my order on the royals seems to have gone through (ironically I ordered the wrong size of the royals and requested an order cancellation from them).
What size did you order in the black colorway that was cancelled? 

Yeah that site is playing with my emotions haha. All good though, I'll be ready when the Wool LTD drops.

Might actually call westfield adidas to see if they got the 3Ms and go cop w/ 15% off coupon if so.
Adidas Santa Monica has the 3m. What size are you? Hopefully not 9.5
Bout to give them a call. I'm a 10 in UB (I gladly rock the 9.5 w/o insole though). Did you cop the 9.5?

Bout to give them a call. I'm a 10 in UB (I gladly rock the 9.5 w/o insole though). Did you cop the 9.5?
No I grabbed a 10.5. They definitely have a 10. Want me to ask him to hold? They said they would
Ah man thanks for thinking of that, but I don't think I'd be able to make it to Santa Monica till Sunday. Gonna give Westfield a call right now though cause I could swing by there tomorrow when I have a break, or even after work tonight.

I gather you were sold after seeing them in person?...

I ordered the wrong size in the royal UB from sweatshop-I emailed them to cancel the order about 3 hours ago but haven't heard anything back, should I be concerned? I ordered a 10 UK when I needed a 10.5 as I'm a US 11 (I ordered the correct size later). I suppose I could OOP someone my pair for discounted retail ($125) + shipping but I'd rather not have to do that haha
I had the exact same issue last weekend when i bought the Grey Wool UB's off sweatshop, forgot it was UK sizing and got a size 10 when really i needed the size 9.5UK. As it is the weekend they wont get in until Monday and from there its actually probably too late :frown: My order had been processed and dispatched before the CS lady emailed me on Monday. Your best bet is call Monday morning first thing or maybe they have a weekend number. Hope this helps!

I had the exact same issue last weekend when i bought the Grey Wool UB's off sweatshop, forgot it was UK sizing and got a size 10 when really i needed the size 9.5UK. As it is the weekend they wont get in until Monday and from there its actually probably too late :frown: My order had been processed and dispatched before the CS lady emailed me on Monday. Your best bet is call Monday morning first thing or maybe they have a weekend number. Hope this helps!

Thanks yes, it does-repped!

Glendale Galleria has the 3M too!
It sounds like most adidas "performance" stores have them in stock. Gonna go take a look at a pair after work to see them in person. Need to see em in hand before I pull the trigger. Now to make another email address to get that 15% off...

I just searched for adidas boost, leaving out the ultra, and there are some interesting/weird things on there, never seen some of these before:

http://www.sweatshop.co.uk/SearchResults?DescriptionFilter=Adidas Boost
i'm not surprised, it's europe. You'd prolly see some outrageous stuff if it was japan in the Harajuku district. 
Ahhhh man Harajuku is definitely on my list. Been wanting to make a trip to Japan for a while now. Kept hoping my work would eventually bring me there but so far no dice.

Back
Top Bottom