ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Busted out my 3Ms today to the gym and all around town.  Legit.  Conti sole feels no diff to me - and that salt and pepper had 2 people asking where I got them.  Daily gym shoes for sure.  

i just keep telling myself to wait for continental sole ub's until the 1st run is really really cheap. like under $100 cheap. $125 is pretty damn tempting though haha. the 3m ub is awesome but i'll wait and cross my fingers and hope that f&f pair does actually release next year.

i just keep telling myself to wait for continental sole ub's until the 1st run is really really cheap. like under $100 cheap. $125 is pretty damn tempting though haha. the 3m ub is awesome but i'll wait and cross my fingers and hope that f&f pair does actually release next year.

where are you finding the continental sole UB's for $125?

I bought a pair of Grey UB's off sweatshop last saturday but cant seem to find my 15 GBP discount anywhere Can anybody help?

i think the voucher deal was from a couple of weeks ago. I don't think they are giving vouchers anymore. But doesn't hurt to ask for one and say you purchased thinking you'd get a voucher. They might give it to you if they feel like you might return your pair.

You would have received the voucher as soon as the shoes were sent, which was pretty much the next day

i think the voucher deal was from a couple of weeks ago. I don't think they are giving vouchers anymore. But doesn't hurt to ask for one and say you purchased thinking you'd get a voucher. They might give it to you if they feel like you might return your pair.

You would have received the voucher as soon as the shoes were sent, which was pretty much the next day
Yeah well i'm considering returning the pair anyway half a size too big and i have emailed asking about the discount so hopefully i get lucky.

Thanks!

yes. Comes out to around 67 pounds.
wow thats a great deal!! now if I just had the coupon...

If anyone isnt using their 15GBP coupon from sweatshop may I use it? I will send you mine once I get my own of course, and ill throw in a 10$ coupon from FNL that I dont think I'll use. M looking to get my first pair of UBs at a good price 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Might want to edit that vulgar language before you get flagged
But how'd you get that price??

wow thats a great deal!! now if I just had the coupon...

If anyone isnt using their 15GBP coupon from sweatshop may I use it? I will send you mine once I get my own of course, and ill throw in a 10$ coupon from FNL that I dont think I'll use. M looking to get my first pair of UBs at a good price 
laugh.gif

I tried earlier asking for a voucher code in trade for Yeezy BD links but no one PM'd me 
frown.gif

So what's the over/under on my pair of white UBs from FTL actually being in-stock? Size 15, ordered a couple hours ago.

Yeah, thanks. Upset I missed them but relieved theyre made in my size

i can't believe Nike still hasn't made a 3m flyknit sneaker yet. There was a pic from before the first pairs released of a 3m weave pair too.
I've been waiting since that day for them to be released.  But nothing ever surfaced about them sadly.

I've been waiting since that day for them to be released.  But nothing ever surfaced about them sadly.

Weird right? I mean Nike really loves using 3m and now with all these "Flash" edition shoes and they're using flyknit on a bunch of different running models now too... Doesn't make sense

Oh well, these are great looking shoes and I can't wait to get a pair

Back
Top Bottom