ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahhhh man Harajuku is definitely on my list. Been wanting to make a trip to Japan for a while now. Kept hoping my work would eventually bring me there but so far no dice.
my buddy goes out there every year for vacation and had a buddy that passed away recently that went out there for the marathons. Japan would break my bank hardcore and I doubt I'd wanna come back. I'd become the local hobo squatting at Nakai's RWB Garage. 

3M Ultra Boost are limited edition now. Will they be restocking ADC or elsewhere...damn I was really hoping to pick up a pair. Is it impossible to get anything without paying resale these days...
mad.gif

Those look legit to me, seller has a lot of feedback so that's always a good sign. But you also have no proof that the shoes you're buying are the shoes pictured. Not saying it's shady, just hard to ever be sure on eBay.

But you can also get them here: http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:236754/sku:S77517/adidas-ultra-boost-mens/silver/black/?cm=

Ignore the stock photos on FTL, they're the regualr Silver LTDs, just an old stock photo (the same pic appears/used to appear on the box for Silver LTDs even though the shoes don't look anything like it).

The Silver LTDs have been restocking at a few different places for $180, no need to pay the extra $20 on eBay.

3M Ultra Boost are limited edition now. Will they be restocking ADC or elsewhere...damn I was really hoping to pick up a pair. Is it impossible to get anything without paying resale these days...
mad.gif
Read through the last few pages of this thread man, might set your mind at ease.

Ah man thanks for thinking of that, but I don't think I'd be able to make it to Santa Monica till Sunday. Gonna give Westfield a call right now though cause I could swing by there tomorrow when I have a break, or even after work tonight.

I gather you were sold after seeing them in person?...

yeah, they looked good in person. Don't like the 3M aspect, but that won't bug me since you can't really see that with the flash,

The wife pushed me to cop. But I may not keep them. Gonna sit on them for a day or two. Having the core blacks somewhat makes these unnecessary,

didn't i see a place that had a lot of silver ltd's?

Would like to get a back up pair for retail but can't think of the place.

yeah, they looked good in person. Don't like the 3M aspect, but that won't bug me since you can't really see that with the flash,

The wife pushed me to cop. But I may not keep them. Gonna sit on them for a day or two. Having the core blacks somewhat makes these unnecessary,

Continental sole makes a difference in durability. Stock your 3ms until your core blacks run down?

Ah man thanks for thinking of that, but I don't think I'd be able to make it to Santa Monica till Sunday. Gonna give Westfield a call right now though cause I could swing by there tomorrow when I have a break, or even after work tonight.

I gather you were sold after seeing them in person?...

Yeah I'm gonna go take a look today after work. I already have both the regular and wool core blacks so these are definitely not essential.

I asked an adidas CS rep today about the Wool LTDs and she confirmed a 2016 release.

I think I cleaned out my local Adidas of the 3Ms.

They told me they had a very limited run and I basically just cleared out their 12s.

-Drew

Were those 3m's a surprise drop today or was it scheduled for today?
Somewhat of a surprise. Yesterday @boostvibes IG posted about them dropping today and the link went live sometime after midnight last night. Some people were able to find them by just searching Ultra Boost but I couldn't find the page till I manually replaced the SKU in the url, still had most sizes at that point but I passed since I wanted to see them in person first.

Otherwise they're still scheduled for Dec. 4th drop. Not sure if they'll restock on ADC or just at other spots.

Last edited:
Somewhat of a surprise. Yesterday @boostvibes IG posted about them dropping today and the link went live sometime after midnight last night. Some people were able to find them by just searching Ultra Boost but I couldn't find the page till I manually replaced the SKU in the url, still had most sizes at that point but I passed since I wanted to see them in person first.

Otherwise they're still scheduled for Dec. 4th drop. Not sure if they'll restock on ADC or just at other spots.

That's interesting. It reminds me of those maroon 6's...some places already have them but the general release has yet to happen? I'm with you on seeing them in person first though, I think they'll be nice. The hype train on the cream pair is gaining on the daily. I'm fully anticipated to pick up 2 pairs of those

Seems the OG colorways are restocking in some stores.

Anyone kno if they're gonna restock the blk/purps?

Seems the OG colorways are restocking in some stores.

Anyone kno if they're gonna restock the blk/purps?
The core black, all white and grey wools seem to be the ones getting the most restocks. Few spots recently have had size runs of the og purps but I think they're sold out for the most part. Sweatshop might still have some sizes but most of them are getting scooped up with the 20% off sale going on right now.

That's interesting. It reminds me of those maroon 6's...some places already have them but the general release has yet to happen? I'm with you on seeing them in person first though, I think they'll be nice. The hype train on the cream pair is gaining on the daily. I'm fully anticipated to pick up 2 pairs of those
Yeah I'll be watching this thread very closely in anticipation of the creams (technically Talc S16/Chalk White/Clear Granite), they're gonna go quick.

so many snoozed on sweatshop. Pairs sat for 3-4 weeks until the extra 20% off was given.

RIP sweatshop. I will miss you

just got home to my olives waiting by the door. they look great in person, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to rock them. For now they will be sitting with the rest of my UBs until I find an outfit to wear them with. Will post pictures tomorrow.

ahh yes, the ugly stock photo was from them. Couldn't think of it.

Its weird, the 3m picture on the box had the heel part in silver. Was that what they originally had in mind?
This pair up on eBay someone posted in here earlier has that same silver heel tab: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Ultr...bGvSpeS_hftw&rmvSB=true&rmvSB=true&rmvSB=true

Not sure what the hell is going on over at adidas that they keep taking stock pictures of unfinished samples and sending them out to retailers.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the image FTL uses when/if they stock them.

Those look legit to me, seller has a lot of feedback so that's always a good sign. But you also have no proof that the shoes you're buying are the shoes pictured. Not saying it's shady, just hard to ever be sure on eBay.

But you can also get them here: http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:236754/sku:S77517/adidas-ultra-boost-mens/silver/black/?cm=

Ignore the stock photos on FTL, they're the regualr Silver LTDs, just an old stock photo (the same pic appears/used to appear on the box for Silver LTDs even though the shoes don't look anything like it).

The Silver LTDs have been restocking at a few different places for $180, no need to pay the extra $20 on eBay.

Thank you!!!! Repped!

Back
Top Bottom