ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RIP if you want SNS Tee Time UB now 
laugh.gif

Grailed is completely hit or miss. They are basically eBay but with a focus on clothing/shoes/hyped stuff. No authentication service.
Thanks for the info. Are there any RC fakes out there? I see a listing from Asia but the tags and closeup pics look good

Weren't the "white noise" (maybe now cookies and cream or w/e the f*** they're called now) releasing tomorrow on January 7th? I heard that a month ago and haven't heard anything since, I guess we don't know yet?

Thanks in advance.
Waited all day for FedEx to drop these RCs off!
Congrats man those are my favorite UB's of all time (so far)

Last edited:
Lol. I guess that's the style these days put those look like your girls pants bro.

Just saw your reply to each his own I can't see how that is comfortable.

Last edited:
But what could possibly be wrong. They're a pair of black jeans after all. The only thing I could see is maybe they hug his calf too tight?
Because those people think if you're not wearing boot cut bell bottoms you're doing it wrong. I think he was just joking around haha. I think they look great.

Apparently they're gone between the time that it gets restocked and the time it appears on the app is what others here have said

they do restock but their notifications are a few minutes late. The people and or bots who have PM ongoing are usually the ones that eats up whatever good that restocks. 

Yea they actually restock but mostly just 1 pair so most of the time the bots snatch them up first.

Gotcha. Thanks y'all

What happened to this design? I know someone brought it up before but didn't get the entire story.
Yeah I brought this up a while ago when ADC put up the promo pics before the big 3.0 release. All the early 3.0 samples from like summer last year had this pattern too. I am guessing it was just an early concept and then they ended up reserving it for the SNS collab. It would have been cool if the core 3.0 all had this design...

Last edited:

Yeah I brought this up a while ago when ADC put up the promo pics before the big 3.0 release. Also all the early 3.0 samples from like summer last year had this pattern. I am guessing they were just early concept or sample pics and then they ended up reserving it for the SNS collab. It would have been cool if the core 3.0 all had this design...

Wish they had size 12 samples. I think its usually only size 9 right?

forget the denim and UB talk, how many folks have just started buying adidas apparel to match their UBs/NMDs? Never would've thought people would seek an Adidas trefoil hat or hoodie.

Back
Top Bottom