ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok guys, I'm requesting a little help from my fellow NTers.  I know this has been beaten to death but I have yet to find a truly definitive answer.  Long story short, I saw more that one post on here saying that UB 3.0 CNY are just sitting in stores in China.  My Mother-in-law is in China so I asked my Wife to call her and see if she can find the shoes in any store in China.  I am trying to figure out sizing on the UB 3.0.  I have seen some say TTS and others say .5 down.

For reference, I believe my TTS is 11.5.  I tried on my friends NMD PK trico in 10.5 and while it fit and wasn't uncomfortable, my toes were right up to the front of the toe box.  Not touching but pretty close.  So I for a size 11.  They are in transit so I have yet to try on a size 11 NMD PK.  

I also tried on a display model 11.5  UB 3.0 (my TTS) and felt there was a bit of room in the toe box. Wasn't able to try an 11 UB 3.0

I have wide feet so I'm not sure why the 11.5 felt so roomy in the toe.

My question is, how does NMD PK sizing compare to UB 3.0?

I think my Mother-in-law was able to find a size 11 US but not sure if I should tell her to grab that one or keep looking for an 11.5.

Its frustrating to not be able to actually try on shoes before you commit to buying them (especially rare gems). 

Again sorry if this has been beaten to death.  Thanks in advance

I hate rope laces.
laugh.gif
I like rope laces. Hit or miss for me when it comes to aftermarket flat laces.

Ok guys, I'm requesting a little help from my fellow NTers.  I know this has been beaten to death but I have yet to find a truly definitive answer.  Long story short, I saw more that one post on here saying that UB 3.0 CNY are just sitting in stores in China.  My Mother-in-law is in China so I asked my Wife to call her and see if she can find the shoes in any store in China.  I am trying to figure out sizing on the UB 3.0.  I have seen some say TTS and others say .5 down.

For reference, I believe my TTS is 11.5.  I tried on my friends NMD PK trico in 10.5 and while it fit and wasn't uncomfortable, my toes were right up to the front of the toe box.  Not touching but pretty close.  So I for a size 11.  They are in transit so I have yet to try on a size 11 NMD PK.  

I also tried on a display model 11.5  UB 3.0 (my TTS) and felt there was a bit of room in the toe box. Wasn't able to try an 11 UB 3.0

I have wide feet so I'm not sure why the 11.5 felt so roomy in the toe.

My question is, how does NMD PK sizing compare to UB 3.0?

I think my Mother-in-law was able to find a size 11 US but not sure if I should tell her to grab that one or keep looking for an 11.5.

Its frustrating to not be able to actually try on shoes before you commit to buying them (especially rare gems). 

Again sorry if this has been beaten to death.  Thanks in advance
3.0 are TTS. I have a pair in .5 down and they fit fine but TTS is better.

lol at those stock numbers for tomorrows drop.. was looking forward to coppin a pair of the night cargo's. Pretty lame Adidas

Oreo #s looking tough but I'm glad to lock down 2 pairs.. These should take my focus off of those SNS UBs i'm salty about. Still on the fence with the olive 3.0s but something is saying dont pass or ill miss it

Rep your good attitude for not taking the internet that serious haha 

Word in the streets is that @jpac1738  owns as much laces as ubs ...
I tend to lace swap if I have the opportunity to. Some CWs stock or different solid color lace does the trick for me. aka black lace on the solar red.

Nah I just saw he was curious about 3.0 sizing and skipped the rest haha
Haha sorry about that.  I just wanted to be as descriptive as possible.  Maybe a little too descriptive.  I just hate it when someone asks a question but doesn't give enough info to answer it.

I got black lace on solar yellow. So nice.
That's a good combo.

Haven't been lace swapping much lately because the 3.0s have great laces vs the 1.0s/2.0s

Plus most of my cops lately have been uncaged and those laces are levels ahead of caged pairs.

Back
Top Bottom