ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Point taken, though my post was referencing all the squabbling I've noticed in this thread and on various FB groups about comfort levels of the UB vs EQT, not sizing info. 
I'll tell you what though, just got back from Target and EQT > UB when it comes to squeak action.

No more awkward stares when a shopper and I are the only ones in the aisle walking towards each other from opposite ends.

I just so happened to catch one of JustWynn's Vlogs. Not particularly a fan of his although I dont have any hate for him. He claimed that there were only 300 pairs of Trace Cargo made. Is that true?

Honestly, for a so-called sneaker head/shoe vlogger he seems pretty clueless about sneakers. Was asking the dudes at UN if he should pay resale on the Oreo uncaged UB... Was calling the Trace Cargos Militia Green and was asking some other questions that made it seem like he doesn't know a damn thing and just repeats anything those dudes tell him. But, at the same time with those Night Cargo numbers that wouldn't be totally out of the question for an ADC stock, but there has to be more then 300 Trace Cargos worldwide right?

I'll tell you what though, just got back from Target and EQT > UB when it comes to squeak action.

No more awkward stares when a shopper and I are the only ones in the aisle walking towards each other from opposite ends.
you mean the EQT makes less noise than UB? (just wanna confirm)

everytime i walk into my apartment entrance, everyone looks at me like im wearing slipper which just come straight off from the swimming pool...... 

you mean the EQT makes less noise than UB? (just wanna confirm)

everytime i walk into my apartment entrance, everyone looks at me like im wearing slipper which just come straight off from the swimming pool...... 
EQTs don't make any noise at all on them waxed floors.

Gotta bring these to a Korean BBQ spot to see if it passes the oily walk to the bathroom.

I just so happened to catch one of JustWynn's Vlogs. Not particularly a fan of his although I dont have any hate for him. He claimed that there were only 300 pairs of Trace Cargo made. Is that true?

Honestly, for a so-called sneaker head/shoe vlogger he seems pretty clueless about sneakers. Was asking the dudes at UN if he should pay resale on the Oreo uncaged UB... Was calling the Trace Cargos Militia Green and was asking some other questions that made it seem like he doesn't know a damn thing and just repeats anything those dudes tell him. But, at the same time with those Night Cargo numbers that wouldn't be totally out of the question for an ADC stock, but there has to be more then 300 Trace Cargos worldwide right?

Yes. More than. The mere fact that we had around 80 pears in my country confirms that it has more.

there was 36 pairs in Adidas Australia (which is ridiculously low), dont know about the US, around that many more from stores. 

EQTs don't make any noise at all on them waxed floors.

Gotta bring these to a Korean BBQ spot to see if it passes the oily walk to the bathroom.
i see, i think the noise is from Continential rubber. Its the same noise your car makes when its on a parking complex. 

my NMDs dont make noise while UBs can wake up my entire house at night ...

As of now...Only 1pair each for 9,11.5,12 OREO3.0 
nerd.gif

DM for link

i see, i think the noise is from Continential rubber. Its the same noise your car makes when its on a parking complex. 

my NMDs dont make noise while UBs can wake up my entire house at night ...
Could be but the 1.0s had the same issue and those weren't continental rubber.

For korea, Trace cargos definitely did not sit on shelves after the first day of the release, the cny caged was gone with the quickness as well. Cb 3.0 triple white 3.0 and the tricolores in small sizes are everywhere. And the uncaged cny is available online and the naked ub was available in smaller sizes online on kasina for a few days. And my boy tells me the eat boost is sitting everywhere as well. This is from firsthand experience

Back
Top Bottom