ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry if this is a beat question; how do the 93/17s fit in comparison to the yeezy v2 and pk nmds? Looking to buy some on Grailed

Sorry if this is a beat question; how do the 93/17s fit in comparison to the yeezy v2 and pk nmds? Looking to buy some on Grailed
All 3 are very different in silhouette. all fit great if you get the correct size.

in terms of comfort 93/17 tops them. in terms of sizing, go with your UB size or .5sz up from your PK NMD.

Speaking of the silver pack, anyone else think it's a little odd that they are making it only available during the halftime show? I mean the only think that has to do with football from that pack is the cleat so it's not like the CW has anything to do with the superbowl. I feel like everyone will be busy watching the halftime show so bots will be the majority that picks up on the release especially since the only ones probably interested in the cleat are football fans and they will be busy watching the game.

Adidas is releasing a ton of 3.0s, I don't see anything wrong with them mixing up release procedure a little bit. They did a similar thing w/ the all white Harden PEs last year, dropped them during a bball game can't remember which one.

Betting on Falcons to be ahead at half time and if it hits then I am copping even at resell price.

I always bet the coin toss and which head coach they show first prior to the commercial before kick off.

And I'm most likely making a large play on the pats and a bunch of prop bets.

I always bet the coin toss and which head coach they show first prior to the commercial before kick off.

And I'm most likely making a large play on the pats and a bunch of prop bets.

I really dont know who to go with for the game. Ladt I checked atl was getting 3. I wonder if ne can shut down their running game. If they cant I think they take it

falcon's run game struggled against the packers and still whoop butt. Their offense is just dangerous this year

falcon's run game struggled against the packers and still whoop butt. Their offense is just dangerous this year

This is why I think Falcons will win the first half. Whether or not Bellechick and the Patriots figure out a way to catch up and contain them in the second is up for interpretation.

Last edited:
^ they look way to close to the oreos... dont see the point of that release...but make it limited and people will cop :lol:

They didnt really need it tbh. I wonder what brady will/can do to that d. Very intriguing matchup. I want atl all the way tho :lol:

I had Matt Ryan, Julion Jones, Taylor Gabriel, and Devonta Freeman on my fantasy team this year. I also had Brady but benched him a few times in favor of Matty Ice. Rooting for ATL this year 

Are there any import duty charges from Hong Kong? About to place $840 order through kicks-crew.

Didn't the import duty charge raise recently?

kickscrew marks the items at a low cost or gift tho.. but I still wouldn't take that risk

I'm convinced or from what I understand with my situation is that "gifted" shipments don't have the same $800 threshold that a non-gifted item has.

Bought two RC from JP. Dude marked gift @$40. I got taxed $120 and when I disputed with a retail receipt they said it doesn't matter because they checked the market value or whatever online. Got like $15 back

Back
Top Bottom