ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn!!! So much for that "feature"
You could always try it on a non-UB pair to see how it works but I'd rather be safe than sorry and get elf shoes. Or accidentally melt the glue/epoxy and have the knit separate from midsole.

Wondered how many of those pairs from the restock literally went a mile and a half to RIF. Guess this is where all the 10.5s went.

Last edited:

Wonder how many of those pairs from the restock literally went a mile and a half to RIF. Guess this is where all the 10.5s went.
If you are on BASH, it shouldn't be difficult to see who are the pushers of those pairs.

Dude on there pays hobos and has a little posse to cop 1 per items.

Last edited:
funny I was looking at mine think damn I missed 1.0
tired.gif

WM R2 look good in person? Looking to cop a pair. Pics makes me want to pull the trigger for little above retail.

Last edited:
Can't believe I'm gonna post this after Casper posted lol ​
 ​
Wore the beaters today as soon as I left my work and took shower ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
And well some stuff arrived today , waiting for more ... Casper was it a 10,5 ? ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Btw the OGs are an Oop for AndyMao another Nter, you may remember him he ooped me the kiths back then , might get some more lol ​

Last edited:
haven't seen Andy around much, or maybe i just don't notice? Good dude

Yes sir, 10.5

Last edited:
Doubt im getting my wangs. There still hasnt been any movement with my order so I just called and said theyre on back order and have to contact the warehouse then they will let me know whats up. Kinda bs because I placed an order no more then a min after link was posted so they def didnt do 1st come 1st shipped.
did you get charged for them (not pending charges)? 

which laces go with the ub again? want all black to replace my 3.0 tb pair

Another day, another tracking number-less TB3 order. :lol:

I wish ADC would cancel or fulfill--not a fan of having my money tied up in a maybe purchase.

4.0 triple whites sample via @dirtyern12 on twitter
A lot of folks calling this 3.5 knit as well. Dunno what to believe but in either case still a pass on pretty much all 3.5/4.0 knit CWs.

Like what I am seeing for the uncaged though.

Back
Top Bottom