ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

You already know ...
DesD in a box ? 
happy.gif

Hate boost. I said I would stop this year but makes me want to pull the trigger on most stuff.
every time i say im stopping I see a new release pop up :smh:
Me well ... I'm chilling doing oops , just the AW and yeezys lol 

If I get this desd1 oop, promised self to skip the ub multiple drop at end of month and the upcoming nmds. Now just debating whether to skip all these air max month drops. Had planned to phase out all max 90/95s and switch over to nmd/ub for future.
Must stay strong.

Exactly. Hard to stop bro!
I was also chilling..... but you got a sweet deal for TB. Then I saw pics of WM R2.... then CB ltd on the 31st. Smh.
I guess that the CB Ltd are like No 1 priority in the thread right now haha 

Still I was hoping not to expend a penny till April ... here I am ... way too ******* over my budget again 

Exactly. Hard to stop bro!
I was also chilling..... but you got a sweet deal for TB. Then I saw pics of WM R2.... then CB ltd on the 31st. Smh.
I'm excited to see more pics of the CB ltd, I bet it'll look way better in hand than pics and it looks pretty great in hand

Stopped by Politics today in Lafayette. They had just put out the Stan Smith Boost. Not bad in person, but wasn't feeling it enough to cop though. They did have one pair of the NB 247 Tokyo Rats in but they were a size 9. :frown:

Would have pulled the trigg on those, & I haven't bought a pair of NB in a lonnng time.

Last edited:
If I get this desd1 oop, promised self to skip the ub multiple drop at end of month and the upcoming nmds. Now just debating whether to skip all these air max month drops. Had planned to phase out all max 90/95s and switch over to nmd/ub for future.
Must stay strong.
Oh the god damn Guccis NMD , loooord looooooooord 

Back
Top Bottom