ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nerd.gif
@reigning you're killin me today
smokin.gif
I've been getting antsy with no IG page lol.

Yep that confirms it.. Has to have it.. Were the blacks a easy grab or should I be preparing for the inevitable? ...
OGs were an easy grab if you were woke.

No telling how much they made of the whites so it could be the same story.

Repped. These are dope, I'm a big fan of the lines that are usually in this part of the knit. Kind of bummed out they wont be on this colorway.
 So far mesh pics of the OG and whites have been released before the actual knit upper so nothing is certain unless adidas confirms

Okay I gotcha... Dude is a bag of diks for selling those beat things for that much anyway. Especially if the pics don't match up.
QFT. Those are ******* beat to hell. Not worth even $50. I'd send pics of the original listing and the pics you took as a comparison. Demand a full refund or PayPal dispute/claim and chargeback if they don't help. 

Cool, I'm all in .. Nothing has fully gotten me interested in copping in this thread unlike these...
eqt boost are a def worthy addition to any boost collection.

I sometimes feel spoiled in how comfy they are.

Lmao solelinks already picked that picture up

Really interested though, looking forward to seeing full pictures

The only thing that bothers me about Boost golf shoes... Man that boost is gonna look like dookie after a while. Between the dust & mud you encounter...I cringe thinking about what they'd end up looking like.

The only thing that bothers me about Boost golf shoes... Man that boost is gonna look like dookie after a while. Between the dust & mud you encounter...I cringe thinking about what they'd end up looking like.
I personally didn't enjoy the boost on golf shoes when I tried them on. Too squishy. I actually want to feel the ground when I swing.

Boost isn't always good in every occasion.

Therefill. You're god damn right
H
On a second thought. I've been holding on the EQTs there's too much going on in the shoe as a whole and I'm not a fan of that. That last pic looks great great great. If they gave a solid color to the whole shoe I'm buying for sure

Therefill. You're god damn right
H
On a second thought. I've been holding on the EQTs there's too much going on in the shoe as a whole and I'm not a fan of that. That last pic looks great great great. If they gave a solid color to the whole shoe I'm buying for sure
lol you aren't over the monochromatic shoes yet? My fav 3.0 CWs are the ones where they didn't use a rehash of past generation (aside from solar red).

I personally didn't enjoy the boost on golf shoes when I tried them on. Too squishy. I actually want to feel the ground when I swing.

Boost isn't always good in every occasion.
I've tried all Boost golf shoes and the Tour360 Boosts are the solidest of boost models.  These Crossknit boosts really do feel like an Ultra Boost which isn't the best for aggressive swing types.  But this new colorway is a must.

The PowerBand BOA Boost is growing on me after the last couple of wears.

BTW, Tour360 Boost Primeknit I just grabbed:

Back
Top Bottom