ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I've tried all Boost golf shoes and the Tour360 Boosts are the solidest of boost models.  These Crossknit boosts really do feel like an Ultra Boost which isn't the best for aggressive swing types.  But this new colorway is a must.

The PowerBand BOA Boost is growing on me after the last couple of wears.

BTW, Tour360 Boost Primeknit I just grabbed:
Those look really nice. yea, boost feels nice but I am looking more for responsiveness/stability vs comfort. I am not the greatest of golfers but I would rather really feel my weight transfer than feel my feet on clouds when I try to rip it in the fairway.

eqt boost are a def worthy addition to any boost collection.

I sometimes feel spoiled in how comfy they are.
Don't get me wrong I love my OG black eqts, they're comfy as hell but don't you find them clunky in the back? They almost feel awkward to wear because the boost on the back part of the shoe is so large and extends outwards from the shoe. No regrets buying, love the silhouette, and love the comfort... this is the only thing holding me back from buying other cws.

Last edited:

eqt boost are a def worthy addition to any boost collection.

I sometimes feel spoiled in how comfy they are.
Don't get me wrong I love my OG black eqts, they're comfy as hell but don't you find them clunky in the back? They almost feel awkward to wear because the boost on the back part of the shoe is so large and extends outwards from the shoe. No regrets buying, love the silhouette, and love the comfort... this is the only thing holding me back from buying other cws.

for me...once i got over looking down on them and seeing the chunky boost i was good. They are super comfy and look great basically at every angle except above.

I don't mind the clunk boost in the back. That's what sets the shoe off in the sense of comfort. The overall shoe is low-profile to me, but obviously not as low-profile as an UB.

EQTs in general always have that outward extension boost or non-boost. Part of the silhouette.

I've tried all Boost golf shoes and the Tour360 Boosts are the solidest of boost models.  These Crossknit boosts really do feel like an Ultra Boost which isn't the best for aggressive swing types.  But this new colorway is a must.

The PowerBand BOA Boost is growing on me after the last couple of wears.

BTW, Tour360 Boost Primeknit I just grabbed:
I haven't tried any boost golf shoes yet but I do have an aggressive swing (normally around 105-115mph on the clubhead speed depending on the club). I'm tempted to buy some though

for me...once i got over looking down on them and seeing the chunky boost i was good. They are super comfy and look great basically at every angle except above.

I don't mind the clunk boost in the back. That's what sets the shoe off in the sense of comfort. The overall shoe is low-profile to me, but obviously not as low-profile as an UB.

EQTs in general always have that outward extension boost or non-boost. Part of the silhouette.
This is my first dive into EQTs so I guess I'll just have to get use to it... I'm spoiled with the sleek profile of UBs.

This is my first dive into EQTs so I guess I'll just have to get use to it... I'm spoiled with the sleek profile of UBs.
It's honestly not that big of a transition. If you came from Jordans/Nike, those feel super chunk compared to an UB without the comfort on top of that.

there are a ton of other shoes out there that are chunkier that people still rock. Foams would be an example but they ain't runners but still rocked as a 'lifestyle' shoe nonetheless

Def noticed theyre more chunky feeling that ultra boosts....UBs just have that slick fast-moving-responsive-get-around-go feel. These feel a lot more la-z-boy lmao

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
Heavily edited pics could be deceiving. Looking closer into the upper knit it almost looks 2.0.

Wish they really went with the white boost and stars. Those were nice touches.

Will probably attempt to see how they look in person but won't lose sleep when I catch the L on these.

I found an Ultra boost 3.0 TB for retail but... i already have a nikeID AM0 pair with the same kind of color (all black with silver hits), very comfortable so i guess i don't really need to buy them

I found an Ultra boost 3.0 TB for retail but... i already have a nikeID AM0 pair with the same kind of color (all black with silver hits), very comfortable so i guess i don't really need to buy them
Nice tell me where to cop this triple black if its size 10.5 us 
tongue.gif

Usually a sucker for all black kicks but those Havens just don't do it for me. Something is off with them and maybe its the shape IDK 
laugh.gif
. I'll pass on them and hold out for the triple black y3s that will drop in the fall/winter

How do the uncaged 1.0s fit like Solebox and Hypebeast? Regular 1.0/2.0 sizing or half size down like a 3.0?

Last edited:

Cool story, and your point is................................................................................................................................................

There is so many some big release this next two coming weeks so i don't know if this will be in stock in April

Back
Top Bottom