ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C7dbwaPU0AEplj3.jpg
Foooooooour!
Dope!!

Trying to figure out how the OG EQT 93/17 is going for around $300 now when they were selling for like $30 over retail a month ago while some desperate seller accepted my $300 offer on GOAT for a shoe (WM EQT 93/17) that ADC released 50 pairs of (in comparison to 2000 pairs of the OG) and retailed at $220 + tax (so $240 in Cali). 

I suppose the seller can still cancel but they're making like $20-30 after fees at most selling at $300. 

Last edited:

Page 1
With all due respect, these collabs' sizing arent listed on the front page. Uncaged UB in general are sock collars and have different upper construction than UB which differ from these two specific shoes so I meant to ask if they fit differently from those as well

Last edited:

With all due respect, these collabs' sizing arent listed on the front page. Uncaged UB in general are sock collars and have different upper construction than UB which differ from these two specific shoes so I meant to ask if they fit differently from those as well
Yes uncaged fit differently than those uncaged collabs since the whole silhouette is different but if you want to talk about sizing then that is on page 1.

I'm waiting on SNS 1.0 to reach 2k so I can unload my pair
roll.gif
lol, I'd unload soon... $1.2k is a great ROI; we all know the hype will die on UB sooner than later and resale will plummet. If I had a DS pair, I'd cash out now.

just called since I couldn't choose shipping method. they haven't loaded it up on site. They said until after thursday which I don't understand since you can get through half the checkout process.
Ahh makes sense. No US shipping right now either

matching olive cage or olive stripes would make these palatable.

Last edited:
Trying to figure out how the OG EQT 93/17 is going for around $300 now when they were selling for like $30 over retail a month ago while some desperate seller accepted my $300 offer on GOAT for a shoe that ADC released 50 pairs of (in comparison to 2000 pairs of the OG) and retailed at $220 + tax (so $240 in Cali). 

I suppose the seller can still cancel but they're making like $20-30 after fees at most selling at $300. 

Stop complaining lol. Plus, if he's on NT you might make him change his mind :wink:

He may be one of those guys who comes in here & asks "is this is a good deal, or is this a fair price?" :lol:

Stop complaining lol. Plus, if he's on NT you might make him change his mind
wink.gif

He may be one of those guys who comes in here & asks "is this is a good deal, or is this a fair price?"
laugh.gif
haha. He has a fair point though, I've been watching the WM EQTs and I don't understand how they're sell for the close to the same price as the OG given the limited production and collaboration bit. I'm not complaining though, $300 is a good deal for those considering $220 retail, close to $240ish with taxes and shipping.

Stop complaining lol. Plus, if he's on NT you might make him change his mind
wink.gif

He may be one of those guys who comes in here & asks "is this is a good deal, or is this a fair price?"
laugh.gif
Haha maybe but right now I'm ecstatic to cop a very limited shoe for $50-60 over retail. Especially, since larger sizes are even more scarce. My offer was accepted on a sz 11.5.

Last edited:

Usually a sucker for all black kicks but those Havens just don't do it for me. Something is off with them and maybe its the shape IDK 
laugh.gif
. I'll pass on them and hold out for the triple black y3s that will drop in the fall/winter
yea i dont like the havens

These new Grey/Olives weirdly fit much tighter around the ankle than any of my other 3.0s, they were actually kinda tough to get on foot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom