ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"A tradition unlike any other... The Masters..."
smile.gif
Gotta love Jim Nantz - I was typing that as you posted it haha

ah ok. I like all components of the shoe. I am not much of a pink kinda guy but it works for the shoe, kinda gives it that 90s vibe.

I'm thinking all the way back to 80s.
The EQT Boost is a nice addition to the lineup.
Design is ok, just don't like the Two Face halves.
Personally just not used to cross trainer shoes in general and classic Adidas models in particular.
Think that's why I shy away from superstars, stan smiths, inikis, etc...
View media item 2375851

Last edited:
Gotta love Jim Nantz - I was typing that as you posted it haha

Jim Nantz is only decent at golf coverage. The rest of the cbs crew is better talent. Nantz shouldnt be calling big playoff games and the ncaa championship.

Jim Nantz is only decent at golf coverage. The rest of the cbs crew is better talent. Nantz shouldnt be calling big playoff games and the ncaa championship.
Agreed 

The worst is Joe Buck hands down.

Last edited:
I'm thinking all the way back to 80s.
The EQT Boost is a nice addition to the lineup.
Design is ok, just don't like the Two Face halves.
Personally just not used to cross trainer shoes in general and classic Adidas models in particular.
Think that's why I shy away from superstars, stan smiths, inikis, etc...
or 80s as well lol. I never really messed with EQTs non-boost but have always messed with superstars , stan smiths, inikis.

Man Adidas classics (Originals) are the iconic silhouettes which what made Adidas who they are now aside from Boosts.

Were you even rocking Adidas before the Boost hype lol? Not judging just curious. If that is the case then bravo Adidas for making their brand relevant for this generation of shoe enthusiasts.

or 80s as well lol. I never really messed with EQTs non-boost but have always messed with superstars , stan smiths, inikis.

Man Adidas classics (Originals) are the iconic silhouettes which what made Adidas who they are now aside from Boosts.

Were you even rocking Adidas before the Boost hype lol? Not judging just curious. If that is the case then bravo Adidas for making their brand relevant for this generation of shoe enthusiasts.
I know I wasn't rocking Adidas before boost. I wasn't even interested in sneakers all that much before boost. Boost is what got me into the sneaker game

I know I wasn't rocking Adidas before boost. I wasn't even interested in sneakers all that much before boost. Boost is what got me into the sneaker game
That's awesome. I was rocking a selected few gazelles/samba and creating my own MiAdidas because they honestly didnt have zilch in terms of 'new' silhouettes.

Never got into the tubulars or the ZX flux stuff or even the early pure boost.

they really hit a home run with the UBs.

Good thing it didn't fail hard like them spring blades lol.

That's awesome. I was rocking a selected few gazelles/samba and creating my own MiAdidas because they honestly didnt have zilch in terms of 'new' silhouettes.

Never got into the tubulars or the ZX flux stuff or even the early pure boost.

they really hit a home run with the UBs.

Good thing it didn't fail hard like them spring blades lol.
The silhouette is really nice but the comfort of UB's is what drove it out of the park.

If the UB's weren't as comfy as they are I wouldn't own as many pairs as I do. That PK upper combined with the boost midsole is just an amazing duo.

Agreed 

The worst is Joe Buck hands down.
Don't get me started on Joe Buck. I hate hearing him during the baseball playoffs the most. What a tool. Openly rooting for the cubs when you're a cards guy. His dad must be rolling in his grave.

Don't get me started on Joe Buck. I hate hearing him during the baseball playoffs the most. What a tool. Openly rooting for the cubs when you're a cards guy. His dad must be rolling in his grave.
Haha I'm with you. His Dad is the reason he got the job.

or 80s as well lol. I never really messed with EQTs non-boost but have always messed with superstars , stan smiths,

Will always fully admit "No" with no hesitation. Shoe portfolio history consisted of basketball (Nike, even Fila) and running (Max 90/95) models. Never had Jordans as kid (No Asian parents gonna spend $150+). No casual sneakers. Not counting countless Doc Martens/Timberlands. And I'm a GenX 80s kid.

Stayed away from sneakers during School & Sales Trading Desk years. Now just wear whatever the heck I want. Rotating out of Air Max 90/95 and Lebrons to more UB and NMD. Buy too much-even see Pumas and unique collabs that want.

Will always fully admit "No" with no hesitation. Shoe portfolio history consisted of basketball (Nike, even Fila) and running (Max 90/95) models. Never had Jordans as kid (No Asian parents gonna spend $150+). No casual sneakers. Not counting countless Doc Martens/Timberlands. And I'm a GenX 80s kid.

Stayed away from sneakers during School & Sales Trading Desk years. Now just wear whatever the heck I want. Rotating out of Air Max 90/95 and Lebrons to more UB and NMD. Buy too much-even see Pumas and unique collabs that want.
nice. grew up of course on Jordans then slowly go into classic styles cause i couldn't pull off the tall tee look so I got into converse/adidas around that time then never really left that classic silhouette look until Boost ruined my life.

Tried my best too to use their pre boost running/training shoes for hikes and gym but their stuff was garbage. New balance was my go-to for that.

but now that you won't cash me at a gym and/or hike, UB/EQTs/NMDs on feet 99% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom