ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keeping a few of my babies but yea I have to. Unemployment life is no fun
Damn you and @gordyloc  ? Sorry to hear that.

Now where am I gonna get my SF Adidas store intel now? 
laugh.gif

Wearing my black duck camo xr1's right now and i must say I love the comfort of these bad boys :smokin I need a pair for the gym now 8)

Wearing my black duck camo xr1's right now and i must say I love the comfort of these bad boys
smokin.gif
I need a pair for the gym now
glasses.gif
Really? I would think you would want them for POST-gym.

Depending on your style of exercise that is.

There's a whole bunch of CA transplants there. from Nor cal and So cal.

Easy to find a job there?
Depends on what your expertise is. If you're starting out with no skills/experience there's still jobs, but when you get them you gotta bust your *** and hustle and you'll end up ok. Lots of success stories if you work hard. I'm semi-disabled (really bad chronic pain counts right?)so I found a career where I can work from home most of the time.

Depends on what your expertise is. If you're starting out with no skills/experience there's still jobs, but when you get them you gotta bust your *** and hustle and you'll end up ok. Lots of success stories if you work hard. I'm semi-disabled (really bad chronic pain counts right?)so I found a career where I can work from home most of the time.
ah I see. yea hard to relate cost of living in places outside of CA.  I just know I can get a house for a quarter of the price I would get here for the same amount of square footage.

I honestly don't know how some folks survive out here when they making less than 50k and/or have to support a family.

Roomate life until your 50 or forever out here.

ah I see. yea hard to relate cost of living in places outside of CA.  I just know I can get a house for a quarter of the price I would get here for the same amount of square footage.

I honestly don't know how some folks survive out here when they making less than 50k and/or have to support a family.

Roomate life until your 50 or forever out here.
Man thats crazy. I wouldn't be able to do it. I need at least 5 acres of land. 

Man thats crazy. I wouldn't be able to do it. I need at least 5 acres of land. 
lol. people out here cool with closets shared amongst 3 roommates. Just as long as they can be out in the City.

Our traffic is getting almost as bad as LA lately. 

Damn thats a decent salary if I compare to where im from but the cost of living is most likely high also.
Fortunately in the East, you can work in NYC and live in a different state. This is not the case for Bay Area.

lol. people out here cool with closets shared amongst 3 roommates. Just as long as they can be out in the City.

Our traffic is getting almost as bad as LA lately. 
I understand. I grew up in the sticks so that's what I'm comfortable with.

Thanks man. Size 13 btw

But in more cheerful news I think this will be my new "curated" rotation 
laugh.gif
You'll be just fine if those are the last survivors of the Boost purge. All the other pairs are for the day-to-day so those don't get messed up as fast. Or at least that's how I rotate my collection.

I understand. I grew up in the sticks so that's what I'm comfortable with.
haha if theres some random Footshops out there and they had/have heat then that would be awesome. It would look like those random stores that have 3Ms sitting in random Africa.

Back
Top Bottom