ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Former NBA players always tend to be some of the worst in game commentators 
Sean Elliot, the worst.  I've never wanted to punch a TV screen harder than when I have the luck of drawing the short straw on a  (away) Rockets v (home) Spurs game and he's on the mic. 

ah ok. I like all components of the shoe. I am not much of a pink kinda guy but it works for the shoe, kinda gives it that 90s vibe.

if they decide to keep going with the eqt boost silhouette, I wouldn't mind that plastic piece being white or black. But I hope they do continue to keep the stripes up top to offset/add contrast. on the fence if they make an all PK upper. I am okay with the mesh parts.

Edit: actually if i were to critique the shoe, I would say that the damn laces are too long as with most of their boost shoes. Guess Adidas design team got fat ankles or something.
Lol man they keep going with that length of the laces can't believe it 

Well itching to get my first tbh just need a less loud approach tbh it's just me I think that the model looks good as a whole 

I'm a Cards fan, so I wish you guys would chill on that Cubs, Red Socks, Giants chit lol.

But... Boost put me back into the sneaker game too. Quit effing with J's since he hasn't put out a good shoe since the 13. Then went to lifestyle & runners... Mostly Nike, Chucks, Vans, NB, Asics, Vans, & Tretorns. Boost also ruined my life lol. Can't even put on another shoe without comparing them to Boost. My most comfy shoe was a Nike runner that has some miles on them, but felt sooo good. Put them on again after a long time a few nights ago & they feel like trash lol. Thanks a lot Adidas for taking a bunch of my money. :lol:

Well itching to get my first tbh just need a less loud approach tbh it's just me I think that the model looks good as a whole 

To me the biggest difference in the EQT boost compared to UB is the forefoot cushioning. The boost is a little more responsive, but you can really tell up front in the EQT.

hopefully they make more eqt boost CWs because I'm pretty much done with 3.0 and probably won't even try for 4.0s. Even the uncaged coming out on the 29th which silhouette I am a big fan of are lackluster to me. Once you try one on though, you'll be thoroughly impressed.
To me the biggest difference in the EQT boost compared to UB is the forefoot cushioning. The boost is a little more responsive, but you can really tell up front in the EQT.
the arch area in the EQTs are great as well. I have flat feet so standing in place with the UBs start to hurt after a while because of the missing boost from the torsion.

I like the silhouette and overall responsive of UBs but the godly comfort of the boost/ortholite insole is why I am on  board.

However, if they put ortholite insole in UBs, that might be the perfect shoe.

Why have they not yet done this????

Back to what you said about the arch of the EQT... I agree, but I have a really high arch & nothing I buy retail is going to be enough.

Trying to figure out how the OG EQT 93/17 is going for around $300 now when they were selling for like $30 over retail a month ago while some desperate seller accepted my $300 offer on GOAT for a shoe (WM EQT 93/17) that ADC released 50 pairs of (in comparison to 2000 pairs of the OG) and retailed at $220 + tax (so $240 in Cali). 

I suppose the seller can still cancel but they're making like $20-30 after fees at most selling at $300. 

there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to how reselling works.

When the wm's have been out for as long as the ogs I'd imagine they'll start climbing up. Im sure they'll dry up much quicker. Still an occasional restock. I sold my pair for 330 with intentions of copping a larger size but never got around to it, too much other stuff caught my interest. Im kinda over em now. Going for a double up on the whites tho.

hopefully they make more eqt boost CWs because I'm pretty much done with 3.0 and probably won't even try for 4.0s. Even the uncaged coming out on the 29th which silhouette I am a big fan of are lackluster to me. Once you try one on though, you'll be thoroughly impressed.

the arch area in the EQTs are great as well. I have flat feet so standing in place with the UBs start to hurt after a while because of the missing boost from the torsion.

I like the silhouette and overall responsive of UBs but the godly comfort of the boost/ortholite insole is why I am on  board.

Do you put orthotics in your UBs? They're the perfect orthotic shoe, at least the best I've ever found so far.

Couldn't get the insole out of my 93/17s

When the wm's have been out for as long as the ogs I'd imagine they'll start climbing up. Im sure they'll dry up much quicker. Still an occasional restock. I sold my pair for 330 with intentions of copping a larger size but never got around to it, too much other stuff caught my interest. Im kinda over em now. Going for a double up on the whites tho.

the OGs are like 2 weeks older than the White Mountaineering pair. Im not sure what you mean by "out as long". People just wernt/arnt that interested.

Do you put orthotics in your UBs? They're the perfect orthotic shoe, at least the best I've ever found so far.

Couldn't get the insole out of my 93/17s
Nope, just prefer the feeling of insoles in my shoes over the no insole of NMD, etc boost.

I don't think you can get the ortholite insole out as it is glue directly onto boost. You can try but you'd run the risk of possibly damaging the boost.

the OGs are like 2 weeks older than the White Mountaineering pair. Im not sure what you mean by "out as long". People just wernt/arnt that interested.

They were over a month apart, the ogs are just now getting up to the 300 range. And wm's were $150 over retail almost immediately. I think the interest is there, seems like the hype pricing takes a little longer to build with these eqts since they're a relatively new model. They keep doing new cws that sell out quick and i think it will drive up prices of previous cws.

They were over a month apart, the ogs are just now getting up to the 300 range. And wm's were $150 over retail almost immediately. I think the interest is there, seems like the hype pricing takes a little longer to build with these eqts since they're a relatively new model. They keep doing new cws that sell out quick and i think it will drive up prices of previous cws.
There honestly wasn't much interest in the EQTs until word got out that they were more comfy than UBs. Peaked some peoples interest and some actually sent them back.

Still a niche audience and I have no idea who is paying 300+ for the OGs. probably folks who were extremely late to the party.

Same could be said for the og UBs. Out of the 3 EQT cws, personally I think the blacks are the most appealing so i would probably pay more for those than any other cw at this point. But if they truly are going to become the next hypebeast Adidas model, which it looks like they are, I'd imagine the wm's will continue to climb in price.

Same could be said for the og UBs. Out of the 3 EQT cws, personally I think the blacks are the most appealing so i would probably pay more for those than any other cw at this point. But if they truly are going to become the next hypebeast Adidas model, which it looks like they are, I'd imagine the wm's will continue to climb in price.
It's difficult to be a Boost fan if you started late since every nice CW is sold out and in the resell market for some crazy prices.

To play catch up on 1.0 pairs, collabs,popular 3.0 CWs, you def dropping racks.

There honestly wasn't much interest in the EQTs until word got out that they were more comfy than UBs. Peaked some peoples interest and some actually sent them back.

Still a niche audience and I have no idea who is paying 300+ for the OGs. probably folks who were extremely late to the party.
This is what got me thinking ... But definitely worth to try you'll see them on my feet somehow someday 

This is what got me thinking ... But definitely worth to try you'll see them on my feet somehow someday 
some people I recall enjoyed the comfort but did not like how the silhouette looked on feet so only time will tell haha.

The 93/16 eqt boost is a nice silhouette as well but def not as comfy as the 93/17. However, those might be a consolation on-feet wise for folks who didn't like 93/17.

Back
Top Bottom