ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks man. Size 13 btw

But in more cheerful news I think this will be my new "curated" rotation 
laugh.gif
Tops my rotation. I just have Choc 750's and UB CB 1.0's lol. And sperry loafers haha

haha if theres some random Footshops out there and they had/have heat then that would be awesome. It would look like those random stores that have 3Ms sitting in random Africa.
Dude I wish. I'm still on the hunt for one of those stores. I'm in NH so for me it's online or bust for every single release. Even GR UB's haha. 

Dude I wish. I'm still on the hunt for one of those stores. I'm in NH so for me it's online or bust for every single release. Even GR UB's haha. 
yikes. well there's some friendly east NTers here that can probably scoop you some pears.

Sometimes that's all you need
Wish I had a few more. I literally strike out on every big release. My best W's were (2) TD's and Choc 750's. That's about it. Just ordered some triple white mesh nmd's ($104 shipped so I couldn't pass) that will be here on Thursday. Those will be my first NMD so we'll see if I like them. 

Shoe game is a huge struggle for me, not even sure why I bother sometimes haha.

Last edited:

Wish I had a few more. I literally strike out on every big release. My best W's were (2) TD's and Choc 750's. That's about it. Just ordered some triple white mesh nmd's ($104 shipped so I couldn't pass) that will be here on Thursday. Those will be my first NMD so we'll see if I like them. 

Shoe game is a huge struggle for me, not even sure why I bother sometimes haha.
The production #s on 12.5/13 lately have been terrible also, I feel you

ah I see. yea hard to relate cost of living in places outside of CA.  I just know I can get a house for a quarter of the price I would get here for the same amount of square footage.
I honestly don't know how some folks survive out here when they making less than 50k and/or have to support a family.
Roomate life until your 50 or forever out here.
View media item 2375989
No Middle.

Just received these today, banged up box thanks to JD Sports for shipping my shoes in a bag. My first 3.0, in person, color to light for my taste, also received an email from Dîck's Sports today that my night cargo pair is back-ordered, no given estimated ship date. The search continues for a CW I really like.

Last edited:

Just received these today, banged up box thanks to JD Sports for shipping my shoes in a bag. My first 3.0, in person, color to light for my taste, also received an email from Dîck's Sports today that my night cargo pair is back-ordered, no given estimated ship date.
Dude your username!!! So awesome

Just received these today, banged up box thanks to JD Sports for shipping my shoes in a bag. My first 3.0, in person, color to light for my taste, also received an email from Dîck's Sports today that my night cargo pair is back-ordered, no given estimated ship date.
Yeah JD shipping is the worst

don't buy from size or jd unless you are okay w busted boxes, that's for sure

funny that offspring changed their delivery options too. they used to be 25 pounds but not they have like 9 and 35 pounds. difference is the delivery duration. they insist that they don't double box when my R2s from them came double boxed. anyone bought from offspring recently? they do have the navy inikis for those interested.

Depends on what your expertise is. If you're starting out with no skills/experience there's still jobs, but when you get them you gotta bust your *** and hustle and you'll end up ok. Lots of success stories if you work hard. I'm semi-disabled (really bad chronic pain counts right?)so I found a career where I can work from home most of the time.
ah I see. yea hard to relate cost of living in places outside of CA.  I just know I can get a house for a quarter of the price I would get here for the same amount of square footage.

I honestly don't know how some folks survive out here when they making less than 50k and/or have to support a family.

That's one of the reasons Californians and CA companies are flocking to Texas in droves; the cost of living is just too damn high in some areas. I'm simply speaking only for myself, but top to bottom Texas > California. I lived in Houston for 9 years and currently live in San Diego. Houston is a concrete jungle and isn't a very attractive city, but the pros greatly outweigh the cons for ME.  I think San Fran is pretty too, but their politics and cost of living is a huge negative for me. That's not to say I wouldn't mind living there a few years for the experience because I'd jump at the chance to live there 4 years or so. My uncle still lives in SF, but he makes butt tons of money, so finances aren't even close to being an issue for him and his family.  Between going to law school and working, my mother also lived there for 10 years, but ultimately she moved. Truth be told, there aren't too many places I'd probably want to live permanently. The list isn't super long, but SoCal is probably more like in the top 5-10 places I'd consider living longterm/grow permanent roots.

No Middle.
I think that's kind of a exaggerated (the no middle); although I'll will say it's not uncommon to see adults in their 30s with roommates which is beyond me. Probably more of a SF/LA thing than the rest of the state. I know in San Diego, some people just move to the outskirts to avoid some of the higher costs of living. If it wasn't such a haul to work, I'd probably  live in North County than Mission Valley. Hell, I know people that commute from Temecula to the San Diego airport everyday for work. F that noise.

Yeah JD shipping is the worst
Recently yes, remember when they and Size? shipped in boxes but that is in the past now I guess.

Dude your username!!! So awesome
Thanks, I've used it or similar forms if username constraints exist since early 2000's, stuck with it on most accounts that are not of a professional nature, running joke I guess, does apply more than I would like it to though, haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom