ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
someone who owns the MC 1.0 should buy those MC miadidas and frankenstein it together. Toe cap MC, heel MC 
smokin.gif
sick.gif

My comparison was not in terms of technology at all, it was in regards to production and oversaturation.

There is obviously no comparison in technology at all between the two, although the green lunar insole on the first few color ways made them pretty comfortable.
wasn't posting to you. 

Also oversaturation is only a problem if you're only buying the shoe for hype/resale to be honest. 

It doesn't make any model I like worse when other people where them, but That's just my viewpoint I guess.

Last edited:
so do you have to wear short or capris or pinroll your pants for those MC MiAdidas?

That main part that folks are going glossy eyed over gonna never show if you wear pants regularly.

Last edited:
so do you have to wear short or capris or pinroll your pants for those MC MiAdidas?
That main part that folks are going glossy eyed over gonna never show if you wear pants regularly.

Pants have been trending tapered for like a good 4-5 years now at minimum, even non slim cuts (longer if you count skinny cuts), so it's not really like a thing still is that?
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...spv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=straight+fit+tapered+jeans&* 

View media item 2379153

So I gotta wear special pants to go with my special UBs?

Plus tapered regular/relaxed fits have leg openings wider than non-tapered slim pants.
indifferent.gif

I'm left with a fresh no comment.

Just roll your pants up I guess. 

(regardless smaller or not they'd still show the back of your shoes, like all the ones shown in the link i just googled right there)

indifferent.gif

I'm left with a fresh no comment.

Just roll your pants up I guess. 

(regardless smaller or not they'd still show the back of your shoes, like all the ones shown in the link i just googled right there)
lol your link just solidified my point. all those models even with regular tapered pants are still rolling up their pants so you can see the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom