ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

so do you have to wear short or capris or pinroll your pants for those MC MiAdidas?

That main part that folks are going glossy eyed over gonna never show if you wear pants regularly.
Just ordered two pairs of cropped chino's for the spring, as long as they don't look like capris I can get down with it.

Just ordered two pairs of cropped chino's for the spring, as long as they don't look like capris I can get down with it.
lmk. Last time I ordered some chinos they seemed very 'wide-leg' in comparison to today's avg skinny/tapered cut.

Fuuuuuuuuuuu

So jelly 
pimp.gif

Stockx giving sellers free shipping this weekend. May see some prices drop FYI.
So sellers would drop prices by $20 (thats the shipping charge, correct?) and then come out with the same $ they would've gotten before, right?

I am potentially moving forward with a deal to sell my Night Cargos + $320, for a pair of Yeezy v2 breds.  But the dude is in Toronto, and I kind of just don't even want to mess with this international shipping / PayPal / etc.  So also considering selling Night Cargos on StockX and buying the V2s

Last edited:
So sellers would drop prices by $20 (thats the shipping charge, correct?) and then come out with the same $ they would've gotten before, right?

I am potentially moving forward with a deal to sell my Night Cargos + $320, for a pair of Yeezy v2 breds.  But the dude is in Toronto, and I kind of just don't even want to mess with this international shipping / PayPal / etc.  So also considering selling Night Cargos on StockX and buying the V2s

I would much rather just sell the shoe outright and buy the shoe I wanted instead of trading.....a whole lot less to worry about but that's just me.

I would much rather just sell the shoe outright and buy the shoe I wanted instead of trading.....a whole lot less to worry about but that's just me.
Yea that is kind of where I am at.    I originally contacted the dude because he wanted Night Cargos, and figured maybe I could come out ahead a little based on what he actually wanted... but he just wants to trade market value for market value + cash.

Yea that is kind of where I am at.    I originally contacted the dude because he wanted Night Cargos, and figured maybe I could come out ahead a little based on what he actually wanted... but he just wants to trade market value for market value + cash.
StockX is so easy to deal with too. Literally don't have to worry about anything just send it to them and get paid. This no shipping fee is nice too. Might unload some stuff.

StockX is so easy to deal with too. Literally don't have to worry about anything just send it to them and get paid. This no shipping fee is nice too. Might unload some stuff.
do they credit your paypal account?  or you have to link your banking account or something?   

thinking of unloading jordan 12 wings.

Last edited:

But that "free" shipping only applies if your shoes sell this weekend, right?

Because you don't actually ship the shoes, until a buyer bids and wins them?

do they credit your paypal account?  or you have to link your banking account or something?   

thinking of unloading jordan 12 wings.

ive gotten payouts on paypal, but you HAVE to put a CC on record. i think you can choose what kind of payout u want tho.

Ya I think it's only $13.95 USD for shipping...for US sellers. But for Canadian sellers it's $30 USD for shipping so I just dropped prices on two shoes I have up on their by $30 USD.

Back
Top Bottom