ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Again, an opinion as you said. Tech is what you make it. Mesh is a tech, and the Roshe insole, or a least a product of it. There's also no denying that the Roshes were comfortable, as is Boost. One may be more comfortable than the other but they're both tech or a by-product of it.

Man, Roshes were not comfortable at all. Good for 3 hours. Maybe comfortable if you didn't know any better. Not saying you, just a general statement. The price point was what was most appealing part.

This is from someone who has 20+ pairs and I haven't worn them in a couple of years. This is sitting in my garage and haven't been opened and looked at in so long. Huge ragrets. Still have 5+ pairs, Ds, of anthracite blacks. Thought that would be my lifetime shoe. Even held onto Wolf yellows because they were "rare."

View media item 2379256

help me out guys need to sell one between my creams or black wood woods..

Damn, that really is a tough choice lol. I'd have to sell the Wood Woods. Good looking black shoes are a dime a dozen. A good looking Cream colorway doesn't come by very often.

Man, Roshes were not comfortable at all. Good for 3 hours. Maybe comfortable if you didn't know any better. Not saying you, just a general statement. The price point was what was most appealing part.

This is from someone who has 20+ pairs and I haven't worn them in a couple of years. This is sitting in my garage and haven't been opened and looked at in so long. Huge ragrets. Still have 5+ pairs, Ds, of anthracite blacks. Thought that would be my lifetime shoe. Even held onto Wolf yellows because they were "rare."

View media item 2379256

those lunar chukkas though :nerd:

i was so upset I was late to the chukka scene, arrived when they switched it to the free sole :smh:

Yikes. The free sole was a bad move. Copped one and returned immediately. Like walking on rocks

To this day, I still don't understand why Nike scrapped the FK lunar chukka's. They left so much on the table with that one. An ID option would have hurt the wallet.

Found these at adidas in KP mall while trying to gather info on miadidas code for UB tomorrow. Pretty amazing how nobody knows anything.
Thoughts? I was going to cop today with the code and some RC sweats, I passed ultimately. Need all my cash flow for tomorrow and next week drops.

I liked the gum sole and I don't have much navy in my rotation.

So did that dude ever post the never before seen here goat pair of ub yet
laugh.gif
Yeah it was the GITD ATR UB's

Back
Top Bottom