ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif

Hope Nike gave us more quality products in the next months and that Adidas change the UB to a better looking pattern, and more boost and more air that'll make me happy 
Exactly

Kids these days (millennials primarrily) fail to understand when you have two companies like Nike and Adidas going head to head, there is one clear winner.... the consumer... competition is good for us! 

More air (need those atmos am1s) and more boost make the world a better place! ( just kill the vapormax that should have never been conceived) 

Those kith pure controls have potential to be the most comfortable Boost shoe to ever come out. 

Ortholite + UB outsole would be ultimate comfort.

ugh i forgot today was the confirmed app for RC ultra boosts :c i was in japanese class lol not like ive ever gotten through on there anyway smh and as usual ATC and bots will win this release

new to the confirmed app, I've got friends in NYC that signed up on yesterday for the RC drop, they didn't get a response today, I assume that's the L for me?

new to the confirmed app, I've got friends in NYC that signed up on yesterday for the RC drop, they didn't get a response today, I assume that's the L for me?
Basically a screen tapping war with tens of thousands of other people. If they missed the countdown, they missed out completely. Sounds like there were more confirmed app successes in this thread than I've seen for any other confirmed app release so that's a good sign.

Basically a screen tapping war with tens of thousands of other people. If they missed the countdown, they missed out completely. Sounds like there were more confirmed app successes in this thread than I've seen for any other confirmed app release so that's a good sign.
oh well, guess they missed it as they were unpacking, onto the next one...thanks

Confirmed app is a slap in the face to me. I'm 2 hours away from the closest store, so they don't even acknowledge my existence. I'd happily drive that to pick up a pair of kicks on a Sat morning. Sigh...

Confirmed app is a slap in the face to me. I'm 2 hours away from the closest store, so they don't even acknowledge my existence. I'd happily drive that to pick up a pair of kicks on a Sat morning. Sigh...
People drive to get in the zone during reservation all the time...  Closest to me is about the same and the drive to the closest zone is about an hour.

People drive to get in the zone during reservation all the time...  Closest to me is about the same and the drive to the closest zone is about an hour.

Issa hike! Nothing there either :lol:

The only thing that store gets are Yeezy's...if anything...

Last edited:
I haven't paid much attention to UB 3.0s till I tried a pair on a couple days ago so now I'm trying to double back and grab the colorways I like.

I'm a bit new to UBs so I'm unsure which pairs are worth paying resale for and which I should just sit and wait to restock.

The 3.0 colorways I'm interested in are Triple Black, Black Silver, Night Cargo or Trace Cargo, Oreo, and Grey with Leather Cage.

I got lucky today and was able to grab the Mystery Grey and Pearl Grey when they restocked on Karmaloop.

I'd appreciate any input, I need them all in a size 12.

even if you were in the zone the chances of hitting confirmed are so low

Back
Top Bottom