ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't paid much attention to UB 3.0s till I tried a pair on a couple days ago so now I'm trying to double back and grab the colorways I like.
I'm a bit new to UBs so I'm unsure which pairs are worth paying resale for and which I should just sit and wait to restock.

The 3.0 colorways I'm interested in are Triple Black, Black Silver, Night Cargo or Trace Cargo, Oreo, and Grey with Leather Cage.

I got lucky today and was able to grab the Mystery Grey and Pearl Grey when they restocked on Karmaloop.

I'd appreciate any input, I need them all in a size 12.
Trace Cargo more than likely will not restock again and night Cargo has a better chance but you will have to be pretty quick to get it. Triple black I think had a restock today but that's the first one I've seen in a while. Grey with leather cage just came out the 29th last month so they've been restocking lately and as long as you say on this thread you're likely to catch one, same with black silver. Oreos have been restocking here and here

Pairs I would definitely pay resale on are trace Cargo and triple black and the others are up to you

Last edited:

Exactly

Kids these days (millennials primarrily) fail to understand when you have two companies like Nike and Adidas going head to head, there is one clear winner.... the consumer... competition is good for us! 

More air (need those atmos am1s) and more boost make the world a better place! ( just kill the vapormax that should have never been conceived) 
People be blinded by the Teddy wave, creams goat smh , people neglecting nike or Js are just hypebeasts , they all great WE NEED MORE 

Even thought I really think that the vapormax is a step forward haha To each his own right ? 

3M Rerelease will be lit 

Congrats on your new job @gordyloc!

Now let's make that long awaited trade happen 
nthat.gif

Trace Cargo more than likely will not restock again and night Cargo has a better chance but you will have to be pretty quick to get it. Triple black I think had a restock today but that's the first one I've seen in a while. Grey with leather cage just came out the 29th last month so they've been restocking lately and as long as you say on this thread you're likely to catch one, same with black silver. Oreos have been restocking here and here

Pairs I would definitely pay resale on are trace Cargo and triple black and the others are up to you
I got cartjacked for Night Cargo and Oreo during the Karmaloop restock so I should be able to grab those 2 if I'm quick and patient.

The only 2 I'm tempted to pay resale for are Triple Blacks and the Black Silver pair because I haven't even been close on any of their restocks.

Thanks for the info.

People be blinded by the Teddy wave, creams goat smh , people neglecting nike or Js are just hypebeasts , they all great WE NEED MORE 

Even thought I really think that the vapormax is a step forward haha To each his own right ? 

3M Rerelease will be lit 
I can't see why people ignore a brand altogether, but I can see why people who like ultra boosts don't care for jordans since they're two different shoes. Ub's are slim and low while Jordan's are a bit more bulky. But that doesn't explain why people swear off Nike altogether. Racers are just as aesthetically pleasing as UB's in my eyes and so are AM90's.

And saying 3M release will be lit isn't any different than saying cream rerelease will be lit but I guess it's all a matter of opinion

I agree that brand loyalty is ridiculous though, no reason to worship a brand

Last edited:
I can't see why people ignore a brand altogether, but I can see why people who like ultra boosts don't care for jordans since they're two different shoes. Ub's are slim and low while Jordan's are a bit more bulky. But that doesn't explain why people swear off Nike altogether. Racers are just as aesthetically pleasing as UB's in my eyes and so are AM90's.

And saying 3M release will be lit isn't any different than saying cream rerelease will be lit but I guess it's all a matter of opinion

Those multi color racers tho

You just pointed who was in the slim and low before UBs ...

fkr rcr are around since 2012!!!!! 

But yeah to each his own :D 

Swearing off Nikes is irrational.  I'll still buy and wear Nikes but I'm almost completely done with Jordans.

I find most retros to be uncomfortable and retail is much higher than it should be.

You just pointed who was in the slim and low before UBs ...

fkr rcr are around since 2012!!!!! 

But yeah to each his own :D 
Oh for sure! That's why I'm saying that they have no excuse for being adidas only since Nike has been doing it forever. Still need an AM90 in my collection :nerd:

Swearing off Nikes is irrational.  I'll still buy and wear Nikes but I'm almost completely done with Jordans.

I find most retros to be uncomfortable and retail is much higher than it should be.
Let them retro some frags for next year 
laugh.gif

sportshoes.com 15% off code: pkl7-tp8. I was able to get the olive coppers for $160 shipped. 
Can't use the code. Anything wrong?

Was gonna cop those olive gray though
F**k sportsshoes.com.  

I ordered some Oreos from them on Feb 10th.  Order showed as 'OPEN' for about a week whenever I'd log into my account to check for a shipping update.  Then it just disappeared.  I enquired via email and tried to contact them using their webform too, but they never replied.

I believe others had their orders cancelled in a similar fashion, i.e. without receiving any notice of cancellation.

Ended up getting the Oreos and a pair of Core Blacks from The Running Outlet.  Having to email them for a VAT refund is a minor hassle, but they do process it very quickly.  

Last edited:

I'm not a fanboi of one brand versus another, but have been wearing Adidas almost solely because of the comfort of boost.

Still wear some Nike like infrared AM90 (but they are chunky) and Jordan 1s. Those are kind of my bad weather beaters though.

Flyknit racers are decent looking, but not nearly as comfortable. I just picked up those white EQTs and holy **** I think they're even more comfortable than the UBs. Boost is the ****

I think im off nike strictly based on how they handled AMD. Obviously I'll still wear what i got but i dont feel like giving them any of my money right now. If they rerelease the ogs this summer or if the new shape iD options somehow makeup for all that nonsense last month i may reconsider. But yeah, im officially team adidas now.

I think im off nike strictly based on how they handled AMD. Obviously I'll still wear what i got but i dont feel like giving them any of my money right now. If they rerelease the ogs this summer or if the new shape iD options somehow makeup for all that nonsense last month i may reconsider. But yeah, im officially team adidas now.

adidas will do you just as dirty is they havnt already.

F**k sportsshoes.com.  

I ordered some Oreos from them on Feb 10th.  Order showed as 'OPEN' for about a week whenever I'd log into my account to check for a shipping update.  Then it just disappeared.  I enquired via email and tried to contact them using their webform too, but they never replied.

I believe others had their orders cancelled in a similar fashion, i.e. without receiving any notice of cancellation.

Ended up getting the Oreos and a pair of Core Blacks from The Running Outlet.  Having to email them for a VAT refund is a minor hassle, but they do process it very quickly.  

Your best bet to get a solid reply is live chat, early AM hours (remember they're 9+ hours ahead) click the icon.
It is pretty annoying they don't provide customers with a way to track their purchase, I'm currently waiting on my order clueless as to when it will show up at my doorstep...very likely before friday I hope.

I'm not a fanboi of one brand versus another, but have been wearing Adidas almost solely because of the comfort of boost.

Still wear some Nike like infrared AM90 (but they are chunky) and Jordan 1s. Those are kind of my bad weather beaters though.

Flyknit racers are decent looking, but not nearly as comfortable. I just picked up those white EQTs and holy **** I think they're even more comfortable than the UBs. Boost is the ****
I understand wearing just for comfort but homies that won't even wear Nike clothing or even try some nikes out for comfort is ridiculous to me

Last edited:
I stopped wearing Nike shoes and clothes probably about a year ago now

Nothing against Nike, I just prefer one over the other

adidas will do you just as dirty is they havnt already.

Theres not much I've missed out on except yeezys but i copped zebras with ease so i cant even complain about that. I get collabs are gonna be limited and you win some you lose some, i can live with that. I like having shoes not every one has, so i can appreciate limited size runs here and there, with captcha and cart holds I feel i got a prettt good chance on anything on adc. Retroing base cws of og models and making them impossible to get is stupid to me. Dont insult my intelligence and make every single am1 during am month a unicorn and think you're getting my money on vaporshox and takedown ultra 2.0s. Idk, I've been copping/trying to cop limited nikes/jordans for many many years, been taking Ls in here with you guys on adidas as well and nothing has pissed me off as much as last month with nike.

Back
Top Bottom