ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope to hit on the RCs tomorrow 
nerd.gif

Well at least I got my size right.  I feel bad for whoever bought the black BBall and got the white one.  Maybe they will post here and we can trade haha.

I also think price point had to do with Parleys not being as sought after. If they were the original 180 or even 200, I'd consider. But 250 is way too steep

I also think price point had to do with Parleys not being as sought after. If they were the original 180 or even 200, I'd consider. But 250 is way too steep
Parley uncaged were $250 retail? Damn, guess I got them for under retail resell then.

Pretty sure they were $200 because I remember passing on them when they were at the 5th ave store 
laugh.gif
I thought the same because they were one of my first resell pairs and I wanted to make sure I wasn't paying 'too much' for resell.

I think i got them for 220 or 225 so either way it was not much above retail with tax.

Have you worn the Chinese olympics uncaged pair you got yet?
wait I think you combined two different shoes lol.

I have the CNY uncaged and the Olympic uncaged.

unDS'ed the CNY and haven't the Olympics. But both feel identical. Which is what I like about uncaged. No need to size up/down in any CW that's ever come out.

Back
Top Bottom