ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

As of right now

Uncaged > Caged for me

Subject to change as always 
for me uncaged > 3.0s.

I prefer uncaged comfort-wise vs. 1.0/2.0 but there are some 1.0s that super trump over my uncaged. (solar red 1.0 / creams / 3Ms / Nakeds).

wait I think you combined two different shoes lol.

I have the CNY uncaged and the Olympic uncaged.

unDS'ed the CNY and haven't the Olympics. But both feel identical. Which is what I like about uncaged. No need to size up/down in any CW that's ever come out.
Haha yeah I meant the Olympic pair, the red ones. For some reason I had it in my head that they were named Chinese olympics

Haha yeah I meant the Olympic pair, the red ones. For some reason I had it in my head that they were named Chinese olympics
haha  nah, to my knowledge there were just the Olympic uncaged. If anything they shoulda been the Canadian Uncaged since they were 95% released in Canada with a special event drop in NY.

Nothing too special about them other than their relation to the Olympics. They literally are just red uncaged with stripes moved to the sides.

Only drawback from this is that I see a little toe bulge that the toe stripes used to hide a little.

The Kolor Uncaged were $250, while they were nice still too expensive after conversion for me.

Most uncaged look best on feet, they look terrible in pictures unworn.

I really like my triple black uncaged.

Do most of you rock uncaged with thin socks? I prefer to wear them without socks.

The Kolor Uncaged were $250, while they were nice still too expensive after conversion for me.

Most uncaged look best on feet, they look terrible in pictures unworn.

I really like my triple black uncaged.

Do most of you rock uncaged with thin socks? I prefer to wear them without socks.
I use thin ankle socks for 99% of the time I wear Boosts, caged/uncaged/eqt/mids

Not really much of a no sock guy since I don't want my shoes be stinking up.

Plus some of my uncaged have a hard seam in the achilles so it would cause some irritation if I went no socks.

I use thin ankle socks for 99% of the time I wear Boosts, caged/uncaged/eqt/mids

Not really much of a no sock guy since I don't want my shoes be stinking up.

Plus some of my uncaged have a hard seam in the achilles so it would cause some irritation if I went no socks.
What would you say the top 3 uncaged are

What would you say the top 3 uncaged are
Pretty subjective but my top 3 are

(no particular order)

olympic uncaged

cny uncaged

women's crystal white

but maybe an overall majority would be

triple black

olive

kolor (?)

What do I need to do to get these RC UBs tomorrow?  I missed on the first, but need these ones.  Grey is my favorite shoe color, plus love RC stuff (specifically my hoodie I've had for 3 or so years)

What do I need to do to get these RC UBs tomorrow?  I missed on the first, but need these ones.  Grey is my favorite shoe color, plus love RC stuff (specifically my hoodie I've had for 3 or so years)
-get lucky

-buy a bot/atc

-pay resell

-stand in line

-pay someone to stand in line for you

Do some research and find every single location that gives you a chance at getting them. Research each site that is dropping them and be sure to know what the checkout process is

Get a page monitor for all the websites that plan on selling them. Page monitors have gotten me the last 2 Yeezy drops. Also, use autofill for your payment info if you trust that.

Last edited:
Looks like I won a "free" shipping credit with StockX.....

Btw their free shipping promo can be a bit shady if you don't read the terms and conditions or cancel your bid accordingly.

If your shoe sells after 3pm EST on April 9th, they will charge you the shipping fee.

Since most people are reading their email blast after 3pm EST on April 6th, if you list your shoes for a 3 day duration it leaves a window of time where your sell offer is past the promo period.

So if you decide to use the free shipping credit, remember to cancel your 3 day duration before 3pm EST on April 9th if it hasn't sold yet to avoid paying for shipping fee if your order gets filled after the promo period.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom