ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's why I still wear different shoes for me to still appreciate the comfort of UBs.
​On lunch break went and tried on a pair of Gel-lyte iii's, very nice shoe but just not the same feeling as an UB so I passed. Think I've become a sneakeraddict (a sneakeraddet even!), trying to find another sneaker that gives me the same feeling as when I got my first pair of boosts, the wool greys. Haven't found it yet 

Pretty sure mine came in a black box. Would have to check when I get home but i'm like 90% sure.

Edit - Wow, didn't even see the blacked out boost bottom lol. Yeah idk man.
A smaller, initial run of TB 1.0s had blacked out Boost on the bottom and the original UB box. The subsequent release had the black box and white Boost below.

The shape, heel cup, and boost pattern on these LC pics above are a clearer indicator that they're Ali Express LTDs.

Last edited:

​On lunch break went and tried on a pair of Gel-lyte iii's, very nice shoe but just not the same feeling as an UB so I passed. Think I've become a sneakeraddict (a sneakeraddet even!), trying to find another sneaker that gives me the same feeling as when I got my first pair of boosts, the wool greys. Haven't found it yet 
Try GLV

Reactions: gir

Edit - Wow, didn't even see the blacked out boost bottom lol. Yeah idk man.
so i think i saw a picture in hand (somewhere) but the first samples or FandF (early whatever) were shown with black boost. Then the retails pairs have the white bottoms.

the shoes he posted are way fake though.

LINK

edit:

@NonHeinous   , mentions this just now as i was making this post

Last edited:
A smaller, initial run of TB 1.0s had blacked out Boost on the bottom and the original UB box. The subsequent release had the black box and white Boost below.

The shape, heel cup, and boost pattern on these LC pics above are a clearer indicator that they're Ali Express LTDs.
Oooh my bad. But yeah lol

Try GLV
Yea Gel Lyte V's are much comfier than the 3's.  

Reactions: gir
I woke up with an epiphany that I dont need anymore shoes unless they straight up wow me. Ive gotten out of control wether its getting lucky going manual (2 RCs) or paying resell (Havens) I just need to hold up for a minute. Ive got like 15 UBs and all of them are basically just black or white or grey. I think the only color I have are Kiths, Olive 1.0s, and the Dirty Sprite 2.0s. Not to mention the 3 montone NMDs, and now starting the 93/17s.

I kind of hope this thinking lasts, and I dont just forget about it once lunch time comes around
laugh.gif
I feel you man. I be sitting here thinking about if I should unload some pears. It's not much compared to some of ya'll in here, but it's way more than I need. I only get to wear my sneakers maybe once or twice a week. 

You know what it is? It's NT 
laugh.gif
 My *** gotta stay away from some of these threads LOL

I feel you man. I be sitting here thinking about if I should unload some pears. It's not much compared to some of ya'll in here, but it's way more than I need. I only get to wear my sneakers maybe once or twice a week. 

You know what it is? It's NT :lol:  My *** gotta stay away from some of these threads LOL

fully completely 100% agree. If I got off NT, my spending would go way down. I just get bored sometimes and need something to read though :lol:

yeap, makes me sick sometimes when I add it all up over a weekend. Often times comes to more than 1K. Im not struggling financially by any means, but I just feel like Ive forgotten what the value of a dollar really is. $200 seems like nothing to me any more all because of some sneakers, when in reality that $200 can go a long way.
Wise af .

Yea Gel Lyte V's are much comfier than the 3's.  
Facts...  Except for my homage...  For some odd reason, they are as soft as gl3 Must be the insole... 
laugh.gif
  Or maybe I just like the shoe too much to think they are not as comfy
roll.gif

fully completely 100% agree. If I got off NT, my spending would go way down. I just get bored sometimes and need something to read though
laugh.gif
Same here.  If I didn't read NT, I wouldn't have bought multiple shoes that I haven't even worn (Oreo UBs, Night Cargos, 2 pairs of Royals, 2 pairs of Space Jams, etc.)

But NT is one of the sites where I always have a tab open at work.  

Facts...  Except for my homage...  For some odd reason, they are as soft as gl3 Must be the insole... 
laugh.gif
  Or maybe I just like the shoe too much to think they are not as comfy
roll.gif

There def is a variation in comfort regarding different GLIII. Salmon toes are more comfortable than squads and the super cheap GR's feel like they have no cushion at all. GLV's are real comfortable and close to boost which is amazing considering when they were released. 

I would like to narrow everything to 2 per model or even 1 per model. But in between asics, ubs, 1s, this **** just keep on growing ... But I will eventually. And I'll be happy

UB - Only Chalks and Kith

NMD R1 - OG and French

NMD R2 - WM and Breds

EQT - OG and WM

J1 - Breds and Chi

GLV - Cove and RG

GL3 - Homage and ST

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Its hard to do 2 per...  
roll.gif

Comfort is great but comfort doesn't isn't going to drive me enough to over do it anymore. If I don't need 10 pairs of comfortable house slippers I don't need 10 pairs of ultra boosts either lol especially considering I have and like other sneakers

Comfort is great but comfort doesn't isn't going to drive me enough to over do it anymore. If I don't need 10 pairs of comfortable house slippers I don't need 10 pairs of ultra boosts either lol especially considering I have and like other sneakers
Crazy part is, since Chalks last year this time, I think I only bought 5 other UBs that I would say are different colors... 
laugh.gif
 All of which are 3.0...  Thank God for 2.0, didnt cop much during the other half of the year 
laugh.gif

UB - Only Chalks and Kith

NMD R1 - OG and French

NMD R2 - WM and Breds

EQT - OG and WM

J1 - Breds and Chi

GLV - Cove and RG

GL3 - Homage and ST

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  Its hard to do 2 per...  
roll.gif
Kith is a complete different model tho ... it doesn't count lol 
Go by color and not model, you'll have a much easier time narrowing down your shoes.
Still kindda hard 

Back
Top Bottom