ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 2407507
Doubt X will DK the Trade.
Get better. What's your gig out there if you don't mind?
Former Bond Guy: Institutional Fixed Income Sales Trading.
Top 5 Bank Corp. Really miss those Days.
Small World.

Policy and Abuse for a dot com. Not really in the Finance sector, but I've noticed lots of tech companies have migrated here. We just moved to the Embarcadero so the view from my desk, it ain't so bad.

View media item 2407516
Commuting isn't ideal but having a house is better than paying rent.

As far as stockX goes, I hope they don't, these were the worst as far as UB go that I've seen. But then I've only had a few pairs. Others have had the same issues though.

lol median 1.1 in SF? Where you living the Tenderloins?
laugh.gif

even if you find a decent condo, HOA fees + monthly parking gonna add at least 1K to the mortgage.

If you weren't living in SF 20+ years ago, trying to live in SF in a newer development is almost impossible for the avg middle-class citizen.
Med is all so yea, it includes the worst of the worst. 

I'm in Hayes, got in 3 years ago and I now pay $2k flat for a 1BD/1BR. A gentleman who lives in a unit right next to me moved in around 1987 and pays $870 a month. It's rent controlled. Consider that, in those 30 years, he could have had a mortgage and a home paid off by now.

It's all relative.

Last edited:
Move to Los Angeles. Buy a home in the "hood" and wait for gentrification to come thru and profit.

My neighbors are white execs and lawyers mixed in with blacks and latinos (they pushing renters out though).

Sitting on a mill in what was once "hood"

Have those with RC flaws tried cleaning the leather? I used Sonax leather and alcantara cleaner and got the greasy smudges and a black spot out of the leather.  I figured if it's good enough for the seats in my car, it should be good enough for a pair of shoes.

Move to Los Angeles. Buy a home in the "hood" and wait for gentrification to come thru and profit.

My neighbors are white execs and lawyers mixed in with blacks and latinos (they pushing renters out though).

And be in much worse traffic than the Bay? I'm cool.

Folks already doing that up here but Oakland got about 20 more years until they fully gentrified.

all I have taken from today is that theres too many of you guys in the Bay Area in this thread :rofl:

Last edited:

philadelphia is in the middle of a similar situation. my girlfriend and I are looking to buy soon and luckily we make more than enough for this part of the tri-state 

I heard it's relatively cheap to live in Texas. NJ is pretty bad lol.

There's a reason why Californians and businesses are moving to TX in droves ...

Heard a lot of their peeps are go to Oregon and Colorado, too.
Yea lot of Californians moving to Colorado, which they consider a "bargain" compared to Cali prices. This in turn raises the prices of housing here (because of limited inventory, buyers have cash offers, offering over asking price, bidding wars, etc.).  Add in the all the people moving here for 
smokin.gif
  and prices keep going up. 

I'm not mad though, as I bought a house 2 years ago and it is now worth about $30k more than I bought it for. 

Living is dirt cheap in Arizona right now 
laugh.gif

I got a nice 1 bedroom apartment with my girl and I only pay maybe $650 a month after utilities and expenses 
nerd.gif

Scary how expensive it has become to live okay in the states. Me and my gf are renting an apartment with 2 rooms and a kitchen here in Sweden and we pay around 520$ with everything each month and we consider that expensive in our town lol.

Thread will definitely pick up in the next few months. Don't think I remember seeing any releases in April

I heard it's relatively cheap to live in Texas. NJ is pretty bad lol.

There's a reason why Californians and businesses are moving to TX in droves ...

Heard a lot of their peeps are go to Oregon and Colorado, too.

Yea lot of Californians moving to Colorado, which they consider a "bargain" compared to Cali prices. This in turn raises the prices of housing here (because of limited inventory, buyers have cash offers, offering over asking price, bidding wars, etc.).  Add in the all the people moving here for 
smokin.gif
  and prices keep going up. 

I'm not mad though, as I bought a house 2 years ago and it is now worth about $30k more than I bought it for. 

Not speaking from personal experience, but I heard Oregonians aren't necessarily happy with the situation since the people from California are driving up the prices. It may not affect you now, but if you plan on staying in the area and outgrown your current home and buy again, it more than likely will bother you. If you plan on staying in your home forever, well, then it wouldn't pertain to you one bit lol

Property value goes up as soon as execs, hipsters, and those from the LGBTQ community move in. They really go up once a Whole Foods is built.

Living is dirt cheap in Arizona right now 
laugh.gif

I got a nice 1 bedroom apartment with my girl and I only pay maybe $650 a month after utilities and expenses 
nerd.gif

$650 a piece or total? I wasn't paying that little in Mobile, ALABAMA! in the late '90s/early '00s ...

Back
Top Bottom