ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeezy comfort = ultraboost comfort

Like Mentioned above comfort is subjective. For some people squishier/plusher means more comfortable, for others firmer means more comfort. For me a nice balance of the two is most comfortable. Softer squishier boost hurts my feet after a few hours, a nice broken I huarache or alphabounce is way more comfortable for long periods of time. Foot shape, how you walk, weight all factor into that.

I keep hearing that the Yeezy 350 V2s are more comfortable than ultra boost? Do most of you agree or disagree? Personally, I wouldn't wear them even if I won the lottery with the exception of the Black pair with red lettering.

Agree , but why ask if you won't try it

I'm open to trying them if they are noticeably more comfortable than UB's. The look just doesn't appeal to me very much. A few select colors like the black/red and blue tint look decent to me.

Last edited:
Nah I hate that style

V2s fit me fine TTS, just wish the toe support wasn't there. Not willing to size up and then have to lace them extra tight tho.

That's interesting. I half size up and the shoes fit perfect. I also lace them the way they come out of the box, with a loop not on top. Even at a half size up the toe cage is annoying as hell

That's interesting. I half size up and the shoes fit perfect. I also lace them the way they come out of the box, with a loop not on top. Even at a half size up the toe cage is annoying as hell
Yeah this is how I lace mine. The toe box doesn't ruin the comfort, just would be better without it. If the rubber toe piece wasn't there I think they'd be the most comfy shoes I own.

Yeah this is how I lace mine. The toe box doesn't ruin the comfort, just would be better without it. If the rubber toe piece wasn't there I think they'd be the most comfy shoes I own.

View media item 2442423

The cage def doesn't ruin the comfort for me but it would def be more comfortable if it wasn't there. I see what you mean about the toe cap but .5 up allows for perfect length for me.i was actually wearing my sulfur air max zeros the other day after a Day of wearing Oreo V2s and I realized how much more liberating a free flowing non tightly wound knit actually feels on foot. Obviously the bottoms aren't boost though :lol:

wonder if i shouldve kept these instead of the silver ltd
laugh.gif
Wool Grey > Silver LTD

Fight me. 
nthat.gif

:lol: for sure. got a decent offer for the wool greys at the time so i didnt second guess it. now though.. :smh:

I f'ed up my creams. I unds them Saturday night and drunk girls at the club be dancing w/ two left feet. I'll post a pic tonight haha. I am glad I copped multiple in my size. 

So Just wanted all of you to follow what happened with the pp dispute I had going on . 

This is it :  "We've determined that your buyer should receive a refund, once we have confirmed that the merchandise has been returned to you. The merchandise should be in the same condition as when your buyer received it. "

So I called them as soon as I got that. I let them know what my opinions were that he would send me fakes bla bla bla, that he had already worn the shoe because he had already showed me a picture of the shoe tagless and in a different condition (this is a true) and that I was scared what the outcome will it be ... 

Ok so the lady in the other said basically said that they took this decision because it was only me the one that could tell what shoe I sold to him and that If I disagree with anything or if that it wasn't the shoe that I sold to him that I don't need to do any refund and that in that case I would have won the dispute 

It was a half an hour call I'm just giving you the resume 

All in all I think that this is gonna get down my way, I have a lot of evidence to prove how my shoes were and that he could be send me fakes. 

What do you guys think in all honesty ? 

Back
Top Bottom