ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Put my girl on she's been team nike all her life I put her on after she seen my triple black 3s .. she couldn't copp but o copped her the white ub3/s now she knows haha nothing but positive that day and you know what went down later that evening

So Just wanted all of you to follow what happened with the pp dispute I had going on . 

This is it :  "We've determined that your buyer should receive a refund, once we have confirmed that the merchandise has been returned to you. The merchandise should be in the same condition as when your buyer received it. "

So I called them as soon as I got that. I let them know what my opinions were that he would send me fakes bla bla bla, that he had already worn the shoe because he had already showed me a picture of the shoe tagless and in a different condition (this is a true) and that I was scared what the outcome will it be ... 

Ok so the lady in the other said basically said that they took this decision because it was only me the one that could tell what shoe I sold to him and that If I disagree with anything or if that it wasn't the shoe that I sold to him that I don't need to do any refund and that in that case I would have won the dispute 

It was a half an hour call I'm just giving you the resume 

All in all I think that this is gonna get down my way, I have a lot of evidence to prove how my shoes were and that he could be send me fakes. 

What do you guys think in all honesty ? 
I think that unless they rule in your favor and tell the guy he has to keep the shoes, you're probly at the mercy of whatever he sends back to you. It's not like PP is gonna let you keep all his money after he sends the shoes back, even if he sends fakes. But I hope it works out for you.

I think that unless they rule in your favor and tell the guy he has to keep the shoes, you're probly at the mercy of whatever he sends back to you. It's not like PP is gonna let you keep all his money after he sends the shoes back, even if he sends fakes. But I hope it works out for you.
They already ruled that he has to send me the shoes in its original condition in order for me to approve it and that the refund can be made 

I don't see an outcome where they let you keep the shoes and the money.
What they told me is that If once I received the shoes I prove that they aren't in its original condition or are other shoes well no refund. I couldn't care less about the shoes that's past me if they told me to ship them back I'll do it 

What they told me is that If once I received the shoes I prove that they aren't in its original condition or are other shoes well no refund. I couldn't care less about the shoes that's past me if they told me to ship them back I'll do it 
They can force you to refund no matter what the lady told you on the phone though, so like I said, I just don't see it playing out that way based on the many instances of this kind of thing I've seen happen in the past. But I wish you luck man.

So Just wanted all of you to follow what happened with the pp dispute I had going on . 

This is it :  "We've determined that your buyer should receive a refund, once we have confirmed that the merchandise has been returned to you. The merchandise should be in the same condition as when your buyer received it. "

So I called them as soon as I got that. I let them know what my opinions were that he would send me fakes bla bla bla, that he had already worn the shoe because he had already showed me a picture of the shoe tagless and in a different condition (this is a true) and that I was scared what the outcome will it be ... 

Ok so the lady in the other said basically said that they took this decision because it was only me the one that could tell what shoe I sold to him and that If I disagree with anything or if that it wasn't the shoe that I sold to him that I don't need to do any refund and that in that case I would have won the dispute 

It was a half an hour call I'm just giving you the resume 

All in all I think that this is gonna get down my way, I have a lot of evidence to prove how my shoes were and that he could be send me fakes. 

What do you guys think in all honesty ? 

F* that DBag.
Post up his name, location and contact email here and every where. You belong on multiple Groups. It's a small world. Dude should be flagged.
Good luck, My Friend.

They can force you to refund no matter what the lady told you on the phone though, so like I said, I just don't see it playing out that way based on the many instances of this kind of thing I've seen happen in the past. But I wish you luck man.
We will have to wait and see 
F* that DBag.
Post up his name, location and contact email here and every where. You belong on multiple Groups. It's a small world. Dude should be flagged.
Good luck, My Friend.
I'll do it once this is all over in the meantime maaan ; Want to see what he's going to send me lol

Prayers up for @DesD1  and his money 
Word brother 
mad.gif

Being new to them, since we're talking disputes, if the seller doesn't answer the details request from PayPal I will probably get my money back, right? They never sent the shoes

I bought something on grailed once and it ended up being fake. Paypal ruled in my favor but the scumbag seller gave paypal a fake address or refused the package and it got returned to me. Paypal would not take my side. Luckily Grailed stepped in and refunded me but Paypal has screwed me over as the buyer and the seller enough times for me to really trust them to make the right call.

Money is betting he waited all this time to buy a fugazi from Mainland source and is sending that to you. The M*F*.

If he's gonna play that he's gonna get fd I ain't no kid 

People these days man 
mean.gif
 hope it works out for you bro.
I literally wrote him 'dude how were you raised' scum 
I bought something on grailed once and it ended up being fake. Paypal ruled in my favor but the scumbag seller gave paypal a fake address or refused the package and it got returned to me. Paypal would not take my side. Luckily Grailed stepped in and refunded me but Paypal has screwed me over as the buyer and the seller enough times for me to really trust them to make the right call.
Well , we will see. 

I hope you took some high quality pics of your shoes before you sold them. That way when the supposed fakes come in, you can take high quality pics of the fakes and point out the differences to PayPal.

I don't think it's as simple as telling PayPal they're fake and you're gonna get a refund. Prob gotta have some hard evidence.

Best of luck though man. Some people are the worst.

Last edited:
I hope you took some high quality pics of your shoes before you sold them. That way when the supposed fakes come in, you can take high quality pics of the fakes and point out the differences to PayPal.

I don't think it's as simple as telling PayPal they're fake and you're gonna get a refund. Prob gotta have some hard evidence.

Best of luck though man. Some people are the worst.
I have the pictures of his, I have a pictures of a pair of my own right here DS, I have a vid of the shoes, I have transactions for other shoes , of the same reference, that went alright, I have the receipt and some other stuff, as the conversation where he just says 'oh yeah my friend says they're fake' and 'Im later going to riff to check them' so dude is as childish to open a dispute without a solid proof then is goofing around 

Back
Top Bottom