ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeezy soccer cleats would do a lot better than the football cleats did. People are willing to spend a lot more on soccer cleats. Especially if you look at adidas cleat prices and how quick the hyped ones sell out at 300+, those recent Predator Manias from the champagne pack are reselling for like $600+

We need Yeezy soccer cleats, Yeezy basketball shoes, Yeezy swim shoes, Yeezy tap shoes
Yeezy brand bowling shoes 
smokin.gif

Good news is market value on those Miadidas codes are gonna be [emoji]128201[/emoji][emoji]128201[/emoji][emoji]128201[/emoji] since resellers only got 48 hours to get rid of them
Got one locked down for $15 if I don't end up hitting on the draw :pimp:

wow nice only $15?

Not super thirsty for the pair, but the special feeling of a 'W' I won't pass up.

I'm already set on my config.

Entered just for routine and if won was just going to pass along to any Regulars for heck of it. Not into the look. Not that big of a deal.

I just ordered my 1st pair of Boost/UB. I am super excited, I was trying to find the dark grey pair but settled with the trace cargo. I ordered my Flyknit Racer size to be safe. I hope that wasn't a mistake.

Entered just for routine and if won was just going to pass along to any Regulars for heck of it. Not into the look. Not that big of a deal.
okay, then you can pass it on to me
happy.gif

Do I have to give you $15 tho?
laugh.gif

I just ordered my 1st pair of Boost/UB. I am super excited, I was trying to find the dark grey pair but settled with the trace cargo. I ordered my Flyknit Racer size to be safe. I hope that wasn't a mistake.
Welcome to the addiction. Trace cargos are one of the best CW's for 3.0.

Yeezy soccer cleats would do a lot better than the football cleats did. People are willing to spend a lot more on soccer cleats. Especially if you look at adidas cleat prices and how quick the hyped ones sell out at 300+, those recent Predator Manias from the champagne pack are reselling for like $600+
iconic cos one of david beckham first adidas shoe 

Done. No charge. Just a code, not a big deal.
Wasn't going to use anyway. Will let you know if won.
haha sweet.

Even though this is PM kinda communication, figure you show the thread what type of folk roam around here.

Unless you are a true Sith Lord.

Back
Top Bottom