ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yeezy soccer cleats would do a lot better than the football cleats did. People are willing to spend a lot more on soccer cleats. Especially if you look at adidas cleat prices and how quick the hyped ones sell out at 300+, those recent Predator Manias from the champagne pack are reselling for like $600+
iconic cos one of david beckham first adidas shoe 
Still doesn't negate the fact that adidas drops hyped/limited cleats at 300+ that sell out super quick.

Welp... doesnt happen often but it did this time. Wrong size sent. Sz8

Last edited:

I dunno if they're playing in them, but they're buying them for that much (at resale, retail was like 300 or 330)

There are even fakes of them being sold
whoa, and here I am tryna resell 3.0s...

I gotta get me that soccer mom kinda income.

So to big? I hope it's not the same sizing as PK nmds
Since no one else really gave you an answer I will

Trace Khakis are a 3.0 Ultra boost. The 3.0 knit is looser than the 1.0 and the 2.0 knit (with the 1.0 being the tightest). Some people have said it is so loose that they end up sizing .5 down from their TTS (same as PK NMD for some). Personally I stay at my TTS so if your FKR size is your TTS then you should be fine, if you .5 up from your TTS on your FKR then they may be too big for you. Personally I'm a 12 in FKR and UB 1.0, a 11.5 in UB 2.0/3.0, and either a 11 or 11.5 in PK NMD (both fit fine). Hope this helps!

Also, If you get them in and they are to loose then at least you know your size and if you ordered from adidas.com then they have free returns online or you can return them in store if you paid via CC and not Paypal

Nah... I went for a 10. this WAY off.
Yikes. I've never had to check the box 'wrong size sent' but I guess that box is an applicable and real situation.

Hope there's a possibility for you to exchange.

Beyond that, is the mystery ink purple or blue?

Yikes. I've never had to check the box 'wrong size sent' but I guess that box is an applicable and real situation.

Hope there's a possibility for you to exchange.

Beyond that, is the mystery ink purple or blue?
Its a try dark navy.. not purple

WHATS crazy is this is the 2nd pair messed up today. I bought some NBs and got the wrong pair froma seller on ebay.

Copped M998CSU... but received M997CSU!!

Last edited:
haha sweet.

Even though this is PM kinda communication, figure you show the thread what type of folk roam around here.

Unless you are a true Sith Lord.

Was away for few hours in late morning and missed the early triple black nemeziz drops. Had actually shared at early morning the handful shop names w/other Regulars who were looking. Then I'm reading Lurkers and Irregulars asking for handouts. Annoyed as F*.
Flipper really needed that $15?!?!

Empire Forever!

View media item 2484455

Its a try dark navy.. not purple

WHATS crazy is this is the 2nd pair messed up today. I bought some NBs and got the wrong pair froma seller on

Copped M998CSU... but received M997CSU!!

Stay off the roads today. Go get in your tub. Do not come out until tomorrow.

What are they going for now?
$400 for a size 10
nerd.gif
. I wish I didn't try mine on my extra pair
mean.gif

Last edited:
oh man, tankdayglo tankdayglo you really brought me back with the pictures of those cleats. I didnt realize when you called them by name that those were them. I loved those cleats growing up.

Im not surprised they sold out, but reselling like that is insane. I guess alot of others hold the same sentimental type value to them as much as I do.

I went to a live raffle for the champagne Aces and they were raffling the Predators too, was surprised to see more people were there for Predators than Aces.

Back
Top Bottom